A Question That Everyone Is Afraid To Ask (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Okay, I'm going to stir up the shitpot here, John Force what's going on? Nothing out of his PR team, rumors are all over the place, Dude let your fans know what's going on...

JFR usually takes a long time to announce plans in the preseason. This year is of course different, hoping all are well, more importantly than if they race this season. I also think if funding is low Brit and Robert would be out first.

Alarming? Nah.
No other teams have sent out press releases regarding their 2021 plans. At least I haven't seen any.
Drag racing survived 2020 without JFR.
But, it would be nice to have his team out there to help fill in for the loss of TJ and Beckman. I'd rather not see eight to 10 car fields.

Drag racing survived 2020 without JFR.

True, It's only hurting his empire. There are many teams that can out surpass his attention getting bull$shit. NHRA depends on his interviews to make them look good. If the smaller teams step up, In todays world, The Force group will be a thing of the past. Look at some of the teams that lost everything and you haven't seen them since.

My guess is John is still hoping to find some more money for all the cars. Last rumor I heard was only 1 TF car is funded

Full disclosure...Im a force fan....but heres my take...he's always waited til the last second to announce anything in the offseason as long as I can remember.

But even as a nuetral fan, has anyone really announced anything? Other than Cruz who has his pr team on "kill" which is great and I applaud him for the effort...has any team really released anything? Its totally possible they have but I havent seen much...

Id guess its bc current socio-political and economic climate? maybe sponsors are waiting til last minute to sign anything long term?

I used to always love this time of year to see the new paint designs for cars and transporters but its 2020 version 2.0 so there ya go...maybe Im crazy

Professional drag racing (not in all cases but in general), does a lousy job imo of keeping its fans amped up on social media platforms. DSR sends a lot of posts out on Facebook that I receive pretty much daily. Not a lot of new information but at least I know that they are alive and ready to go. I realize that not a lot happens during the off season to post about, but throwing anything to wet the appetite out there periodically is not a bad thing especially this year with the really long off season. Any chatter from the teams would only be beneficial, total media silence is just not a good game plan IMO the internet is just begging to be used.

I think the whole point is, If you are a "in your face" and always "in the spot light" team, You should be keeping your fans up to date. It is not expected of a single car team scratching money just to get to a couple of races if they can accumulate enough sticker money to slap on their car. Not only Force but Schumacher should be constantly posting to give everyone a progress/ heads-up report. Even if it's just saying that they are working on a deal that his gonna make X car run for the championship.

I think the whole point is, If you are a "in your face" and always "in the spot light" team, You should be keeping your fans up to date. It is not expected of a single car team scratching money just to get to a couple of races if they can accumulate enough sticker money to slap on their car. Not only Force but Schumacher should be constantly posting to give everyone a progress/ heads-up report. Even if it's just saying that they are working on a deal that his gonna make X car run for the championship.
I think we can assume that these teams are ALWAYS working on new deals, big and small, and some may even be close to signing. So myself, I don't need to hear that. It's really only worth talking about when something is actually inked. IMO at least.

Nope! Even if they have an issue with them when they fine them for a violation, I'm not talking about negatives but, What about positives?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back