What a CROCK of $hit TPed (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - T-PED ADDRESSES ALLEGATIONS, RUMORS

So let me see if I understand this. He has made every insinuation in the world that he dived for John for years. Everyone here knows that its happened many times before even during the year Tony won the championship.

Him and Cruz both at Indy were going off about "I worked there for 8 years", "My brother worked for John for 8 years" etc and they know how things work over there etc. Again, meaning diving.

Then in this article he says he has never ever took a dive. WTF are you kidding Tped? Just shut up already. This is getting even more dumb as it gets drug out.

So which one is it Tony? You dove for Force for years in order to get him all those championships and then he dove for you when you got yours? Or you have never dove before but yet make comments alluding to the fact diving took place there all the time?

Pretty shabby treatment of the guy who gave him his break. I doubt he would have his own team and a championship were it not for Force. I just lost any respect I had left for the guy.

Then in this article he says he has never ever took a dive. WTF are you kidding Tped? Just shut up already. This is getting even more dumb as it gets drug out.

To quote the column:

"I've never thrown a race in my career," he said, asserting that when he worked for Force, sometimes "I think my car was set up to lose."

From what I have witnessed over the years I have said "Hmmm..." more than once. I would have to say this is probably not far from the truth. Car makes 10 runs in a row "right down broadway." Then the 11th run it unexpectedly smokes the tires after the driver has an .048 reaction time and the car is in the groove...and the boss is in the other lane.

TPed should have let it go because the BS was starting to die out.

RG

this whole 'countdown' deal sure has stirred up a lot of emotion,
controversy, dialogue and most importantly press.
what? all this from a business struggling to be recognized!?

bravo nhra for this revised point system.

bravo jfr and pedregons for stealing the spotlight.

He never once mentioned anything of the 2007 Vegas race where Cruz laid down for him and he ended up winning the Championship by less than one round...........................:rolleyes:

this whole 'countdown' deal sure has stirred up a lot of emotion,
controversy, dialogue and most importantly press.
what? all this from a business struggling to be recognized!?

bravo nhra for this revised point system.

bravo jfr and pedregons for stealing the spotlight.

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winner Winner chicken dinner...:D

Wasn't one of the words used by NHRA when implimenting the Clowndown "DRAMA"?

Guess it's working..... :rolleyes:

Cant we just let this all go? If you thought diving was never happening im sorry your wrong, its not only racing its business so it only makes sense too

BeatDeadHorse.gif

What I find to be really interesting is that FC is the only class where all this is happening. TF,PS, PSB are doing just fine. Also, the last time I checked those classes also had at least 1 multi car team members in them. HMMM makes you wonder why the FC teams can't get with the program.. Just shut the FU%^ up and race your DAMN Car!!!:mad:

Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - T-PED ADDRESSES ALLEGATIONS, RUMORS

So let me see if I understand this. He has made every insinuation in the world that he dived for John for years. Everyone here knows that its happened many times before even during the year Tony won the championship.

Him and Cruz both at Indy were going off about "I worked there for 8 years", "My brother worked for John for 8 years" etc and they know how things work over there etc. Again, meaning diving.

So which one is it Tony? You dove for Force for years in order to get him all those championships and then he dove for you when you got yours? Or you have never dove before but yet make comments alluding to the fact diving took place there all the time?

No he said they set the car up to loose and he never laid down for any race!
Lets get it right now Justin. ;):p
I find that hard to believe also.....
OOOPs I should have read Randy's post my bad! :rolleyes:

No he said they set the car up to loose and he never laid down for any race!
Lets get it right now Justin. ;):p
I find that hard to believe also.....
OOOPs I should have read Randy's post my bad! :rolleyes:

Last I checked, he has the same crew chief. It should be easy to verify..... :)

What I find to be really interesting is that FC is the only class where all this is happening. TF,PS, PSB are doing just fine. Also, the last time I checked those classes also had at least 1 multi car team members in them. HMMM makes you wonder why the FC teams can't get with the program.. Just shut the FU%^ up and race your DAMN Car!!!:mad:

FC is the only class??

How about the Harleys at the Finals last year?

You can go through the years and see this in every pro class.

I remember the 83 Cajun Nationals Final. :D

DING! DING! DING!!!

Winner Winner chicken dinner...:D

Wasn't one of the words used by NHRA when implimenting the Clowndown "DRAMA"?

Guess it's working..... :rolleyes:

yeah the drama of wondering what rounds are fixed and what ones are not:eek:

Harleys at the finals last year. Ranks up there with the Beck/Minor race as one of the worst dive jobs ever.

The teams in the other classes have not been in a position to need such tactics. Schumacher had a stangle hold last year so no need from help from Cory. Team Kalitta hasn't been in a position to use this.
The Summit boys do seem to always run straight up. KJ/WJ also haven't been in a position to warrant this is a long time...perhaps since KJ's famous window sign.

TF you have 9 full time cars, 3 almost full time and then part timers. Not much battle for a top 10 spot. FC has the most teams and most full time runners out there, thus making it the most likely for dives to happen

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back