Really? What were they thinking? (1 Viewer)

She's blabbing away to these guys, but she has this black circle on her lips. I quickly realize she's drinking from one of our missile launchers she'd picked up off the ground! Yech.

lol

hey...a hottie that smells like fireworks? glue a hotwheel to her back and a gi joe to her leg and it's every boy's dream in the 70's

Mr Light levies a penalty that I am banned from two races, fined 5 grand and am on probation. The Fram rep was in the pits for the shoot and told NHRA immediately that if I wasn't at the races, neither would they be there. I went to the "kangaroo court" appeals equipped with the tape of the event and several videos of other teams with crew members hanging off the wing while they hit the throttle to keep the car from falling off the jacks, and shots of funny cars warming up with the driver closer than our model standing on the rear. I asked for an on air apology from Mr Light (he wouldn't even appear at the appeals hearing) but never received it. NHRA put a gag order on the tape and me to never discuss the details, but since I don't plan on racing again, I told you what really happened. I won't tell about the results of the appeals, and they never reported it either, but I never missed a race.

I feel like I need to take a shower to get the NHRA off me.

This was back in 77' we were racing TV Tommy, Snake and Goose in Hollywood Miami, Myself and Ivo's guys Greg and Terry, along with John Muldowney, well we were into pranks to say the least, one night we moved a Coke machine in front of Snakes hotel room door, I climbed on top the thing, and knocked on the room door, when Snake opened the door Greg through in a lit string of fire crackers, blew the crap out of Snakes room , blew holes in the rug, filled the room with smoke, his hair, That led up to about a year of pranks.

Crew guys getting drunk?.........Light weights................times sure have changed.

A certain Pro Stock crew chief who once drove for a SE Pennsylvania Pro Stock legend has reportedly made an @$$ out of himself at the big-bucks bracket races. And people wonder why he doesn't drive full time?

A certain Pro Stock crew chief who once drove for a SE Pennsylvania Pro Stock legend has reportedly made an @$$ out of himself at the big-bucks bracket races. And people wonder why he doesn't drive full time?

Well, I did notice a few years ago on IHRA's website, Dave had his competition privileges with the IHRA revoked..... his name is not on there now that I know of

A certain funny car driver ran his mouth at the superstar funny car driver from Y***a L***a Ca. Said superstar went after the now-blackballed driver & another (BIG) funny car, (now retired) wrapped the superstar in a bear hug & hauled him into a nearby trailer to cool him down. True story, this happened at Atlanta in 1999.

Hint: This blackballed funny car driver was decked by R*n C***s a few years ago.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back