What a CROCK of $hit TPed (1 Viewer)

Last week I got an email advertising Super Seats for the Natl's in Ennis. And in the add there's a pic of John Force and Toilet paper! You think NHRA's not trying to Pimp this??

He never once mentioned anything of the 2007 Vegas race where Cruz laid down for him and he ended up winning the Championship by less than one round...........................:rolleyes:

Thank you Lance!!!
Didn't Cruz "have problems" at another of the '07 crapdown races?

Pot/Kettle/Black!!!

Hey Bobby, where is that dead horse when I need it?:rolleyes:

Bob, I'm just pleased as I can be to have yet, another thread on this issue. I find it interesting that a number of press releases/articles have been published since the on-track situation.

* Cruz wants a do-over runoff for the spot he's already lost? So fair huh?
* Schumacher checks in to let us know who the bad guys are? Hello pot, this is kettle.
* Tony clears the air about all the details he knows about inside JFR while holding his championship trophy with a death grip. Double standards are costly.

* Oh, then John publicly apologizes for his rant. Pretty darned impressive to me.

These people are not all the same despite what anyone tells you.

Oh, here you go Bob.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

FC is the only class??

How about the Harleys at the Finals last year?

You can go through the years and see this in every pro class.

I remember the 83 Cajun Nationals Final. :D

But, not to the extreme that it's going on right now. I mean this is getting really ridiculous!!!! I don't think NHRA or an NHRA Official had to intervene..

Man this is getting old. This stuff has been going on for as long as there has been racing, of all types. The only thing the Indy drama did is bring it to the forefront of people's minds for a little while. Very simple: If you did away with multi-car fields, in this day and age we would have far fewer Pro cars. And, as long as there are team cars, there WILL be team orders, on occasion. End of story, no way to police it, so just accept it. IMO anyway.

In my opinion, the only reason Tony Pedregon offered up this latest supply of insight is to make himself feel better. Now he has had the last word, enough already.

Funny how he is already defending Cruz for laying down for him before they have even raced during the countdown.

Dave

Man this is getting old. This stuff has been going on for as long as there has been racing, of all types. The only thing the Indy drama did is bring it to the forefront of people's minds for a little while. Very simple: If you did away with multi-car fields, in this day and age we would have far fewer Pro cars. And, as long as there are team cars, there WILL be team orders, on occasion. End of story, no way to police it, so just accept it. IMO anyway.

Well. There is always alcohol racing. How long has "this stuff been going on" over in the alky pits? Cause i been too busy crewin and buildin and servicing them cars on and off since 1983 to pay attention to who's diving.

Keep it up Tony. Every time you & Cruz open your mouths dumbness falls out. You're really looking more and more like the whinny cry-babies you are. Just shut up and run your cars, or go away quietly.

Bumplestiltskin.......Hey im bumping this thread again

Keep it up Tony. Every time you & Cruz open your mouths dumbness falls out. You're really looking more and more like the whinny cry-babies you are. Just shut up and run your cars, or go away quietly.
yet you bumped this thread

this place cracks me up

In my opinion, the only reason Tony Pedregon offered up this latest supply of insight is to make himself feel better. Now he has had the last word, enough already.

Funny how he is already defending Cruz for laying down for him before they have even raced during the countdown.

Dave
Yea but Dave, it would be better if the dive wasn't so blatant. That's what he said right? If you aren't so damn obvious about the dive..then it is acceptable!! pwew

FC is the only class??

How about the Harleys at the Finals last year?

You can go through the years and see this in every pro class.

I remember the 83 Cajun Nationals Final. :D

Also, the Harleys haven taken a dive several times this season for a different reason, so that more weight would not be added for dominating.

In the article, it mentions match racing a couple of times.
question-how many test sessions has Tony had this year not counting his two (his words) match races.
maybe he has his quota or maybe over the quota??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back