What a CROCK of $hit TPed (1 Viewer)

This is really getting ridiculous. TPed needs to make up his mind. He is lying through his teeth saying he never took a dive. Just get over it. Now that he doesn't work for Force anymore he's trying to act all high and mighty. What a load of crap. I am officially boycotting the brothers Pedregon.

Keep it up Tony. Every time you & Cruz open your mouths dumbness falls out. You're really looking more and more like the whinny cry-babies you are. Just shut up and run your cars, or go away quietly.

I agree, run their cars not their mouths as they look worse and worse everytime they try to explain what happened. You lost Cruz, get over it. I'm sure that Cruz will dive for Tony in the clowndown and they will probably come up with some other BS why it's O.K. for them to do it. It's all business, ethics left NHRA a long time ago. Just my 2 cents.
Rick

You know..alot of people put the Pedregons down due to their expressing their feelings outloud and maybe Tony should have addressed his concerns before INDY but lets not forget who the F/C Champions were for 2007-2008.

Cruz and Tony put together teams that beat out highly funded teams of DSR and JFR.
Dickie and Rahn used their brainpower to out wit 12 other top shelf crew chiefs.

You know..alot of people put the Pedregons down due to their expressing their feelings outloud and maybe Tony should have addressed his concerns before INDY but lets not forget who the F/C Champions were for 2007-2008.

Cruz and Tony put together teams that beat out highly funded teams of DSR and JFR.
Dickie and Rahn used their brainpower to out wit 12 other top shelf crew chiefs.

The clowndown worked for them both times they won those two championships but now that it isn't good for Cruz they start blaming everybody else? I give them a lot of credit for doing well against the large funded teams, but Wilkerson does well also and I don't hear him crying foul. Crying and proffesionally expressing your feelings are not the same. 2 cents again.
Rick

dripping%2Bfaucet.gif

Bob, I'm just pleased as I can be to have yet, another thread on this issue. I find it interesting that a number of press releases/articles have been published since the on-track situation.

* Cruz wants a do-over runoff for the spot he's already lost? So fair huh?
* Schumacher checks in to let us know who the bad guys are? Hello pot, this is kettle.
* Tony clears the air about all the details he knows about inside JFR while holding his championship trophy with a death grip. Double standards are costly.

* Oh, then John publicly apologizes for his rant. Pretty darned impressive to me.

These people are not all the same despite what anyone tells you.

Oh, here you go Bob.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Had to steal your dead horse pic - I can get some miles outta that!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back