Where is Alan Reinhart? (1 Viewer)

Maybe Alan might chime in and @ least say he is okay? No need to give out any information, but many here are concerned about his well being

Heard a good one from my friend when I let one rip - "that a**hole has been talking sh*t behind your back all day"
Man to wife as they lay in bed: "Honey, hide your head under the covers; I'm going to spit straight up".
Wife: "Why are you going to do that ?"
Husband: "Don't worry about it. Just duck under the covers."

Cue the humongous, rank fart on behalf of the prank-minded husband.

Have we found Alan yet? Larry sez he's find so there's that.

Man to wife as they lay in bed: "Honey, hide your head under the covers; I'm going to spit straight up".

I’ve heard that being called a Dutch oven 😎

Whatever the reason, glad to hear that Alan is ok. He has flown the Arizona flag proudly for a long time and has been a big part of drag racing in this state. I hope whatever the reason he has not been announcing and hopefully when he returns was strictly his decision.
Alan R.jpg

This is pretty funny.

When I was a kid, maybe 10, my grandfather told me the exact same joke, I don’t mean approximately, it was exact! Except I imagine the true origin of the story was about something else going upward.

He was the “hey Sonny pull my finger”, variety. He was also a World War II POW. I sure do miss that old man. He told it as “and then he let a biii-iig fart” (Insert grandfather laughter here, a-la, George Carlin.). Farting was the funniest thing.

anywayz…

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back