Where is Alan Reinhart? (9 Viewers)

I hope he's not in the penalty box for this. Not knocking Galvin or Joe, but the broadcasts are so much better with Alan on the mic.
https://www.competitionplus.com/dra...es-parachutes-didnt-deploy-but-not-officially
Why would he be in the penalty box and who would put him there. Nhra? Why? I watched the whole podcast and thought it was good, no not official but he obviously did some research.
Galvin is not Alan and Joe is one of a kind. Hope to see all three in Brainerd or at least Indy.

His "Contractor vs employee" status has been discussed early on in this thread. I wonder why he was never hired as a full-time employee? That way he would at least have some benefits. Just curious about that.

Employers love not having someone as an employee because it cuts out a lot of their administrative cost and responsibilities for taxes, insurance and many other expenses. On the surface it looks like you’re making great money until you pay in full for your own health insurance and any expense included in said job. Easier to chew you up and spit you out in many cases too, lol.

Employers love not having someone as an employee because it cuts out a lot of their administrative cost and responsibilities for taxes, insurance and many other expenses. On the surface it looks like you’re making great money until you pay in full for your own health insurance and any expense included in said job. Easier to chew you up and spit you out in many cases too, lol.
Your basic 1099 form job.

whatever has prompted this absence, i sure hope nhra can come together with alan and bring him back as early as BIR. alan is a car guy, and an extremely knowledgeable
one at that. he is not just missed by fans and nhratv audience, he is missed by the racers as well. similar to bob frey, alan's call during sportsman categories is
2nd to none; and probably not matched by anyone soon.

Your basic 1099 form job.
In order to be an 1099 Form eligable worker (independent contractor) you would have to be employed for each Event seperately in the State where the Event is held and in most states the tax needs to be reported to that state. There are no benefits and any "Benefit" provided is reported as income. Generally there is NO workers compensation provided for someone who is a 1099 employee and they most likley have to buy their own. That would make a lot of paper work for NHRA. I know in California there are about 10 things for someone to qualify as a 1099 employ depending on the catagory.

In order to be an 1099 Form eligable worker (independent contractor) you would have to be employed for each Event seperately in the State where the Event is held and in most states the tax needs to be reported to that state. There are no benefits and any "Benefit" provided is reported as income. Generally there is NO workers compensation provided for someone who is a 1099 employee and they most likley have to buy their own. That would make a lot of paper work for NHRA. I know in California there are about 10 things for someone to qualify as a 1099 employ depending on the catagory.
It was a joke, I promise.

Still no Answer !!
I'm goin' Grocery shopping later today and i'm gonna check Milk carton labels. I'll let know if i find anything

Attachments

• 18.gif
    18.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back