Where is Alan Reinhart? (2 Viewers)

This is pretty funny.

When I was a kid, maybe 10, my grandfather told me the exact same joke, I don’t mean approximately, it was exact! Except I imagine the true origin of the story was about something else going upward.

He was the “hey Sonny pull my finger”, variety. He was also a World War II POW. I sure do miss that old man. He told it as “and then he let a biii-iig fart” (Insert grandfather laughter here, a-la, George Carlin.). Farting was the funniest thing.

anywayz…
One grandfather I barely knew; the other died before I was born. But if they're anything like my Dad who lived to the ripe old age of 92, heaven has a special place for them. Oh, the stories he could tell. I do recall pulling his finger as a kid. Moving right along.....

Women do not fart. They just don't. Mom never did. But they often have small dogs who do.

I hope Alan is reading this thread and getting a laugh or two out of it. Might as well laugh as cry, right?

One grandfather I barely knew; the other died before I was born. But if they're anything like my Dad who lived to the ripe old age of 92, heaven has a special place for them. Oh, the stories he could tell. I do recall pulling his finger as a kid. Moving right along.....

Women do not fart. They just don't. Mom never did. But they often have small dogs who do.

I hope Alan is reading this thread and getting a laugh or two out of it. Might as well laugh as cry, right?
That reminds me of the Clouseau movie where grandma farted, and the dog ran out of the room yelping and crying :oops: .....................

Women do not belch, fart or snore, so they must bitch or they will blow up.

is there ANY solid information about a hopeful return of alan? i'm REALLY hoping to suddenly hear his voice again this weekend.

is there ANY solid information about a hopeful return of alan? i'm REALLY hoping to suddenly hear his voice again this weekend.
Doesnt sound good,wont come on here to speak,not at races,id say he has been relieved of his nhra duties??

Doesnt sound good,wont cmust have pissed someone offome on here to speak,not at races,id say he has been relieved of his nhra dut

Doesnt sound good,wont come on here to speak,not at races,id say he has been relieved of his nhra duties??
probably po-ed the one that is bowed down to

Joe Castello said this week that Alan will be back...later (I assume he is referring to WFO radio). Not really an update thou. Apparently Joe lost a family member in the last 2 weeks, I missed who it was, if he said.

I kinda want him to come on this weekend but speak with an accent, so we really wonder if it's him or a bad voice double
maybe one round with an aussie sound, then another with some british sound.

Oh and his first post here should be in like blue or purple.... something instead of red. Just to keep the fun. Is it the real Alan or a replacement?

Has anyone sent an email to the announcer email he mentions for questions?

I think at this point he has a bet out there as to how many pages this thread can hit.

Well, you might just get your wish. The track announcer at BIR sounds A LOT like Alan.... He even does pit announcements like Alan: "Attention in the pits - Attention in the pits" (in two different voice tones)
lol

Last edited:
Well, you might just get your wish. The track announcer at BIR sound A LOT like Alan.... He even does pit announcements like Alan: "Attention in the pits - Attention in the pits" (in two different voice tones)
lol
I can attest to that. That impersonator has heat with me😂

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back