Where is Alan Reinhart? (10 Viewers)

1723907239226.png

It's not like someone as high profile as Alan to just walk off and not explain to anyone, although there is precedence (Austin Coil). If he were to have been released by the NHRA or took a gig as a stick and ball announcer, I'd think he would have been here explaining his official change of direction.

Anyway, there's a couple of people here who say they've talked to Alan and that he's just fine. In light of that, while I'd like to see him back in action I'm gonna wish him well and not worry about it.
he prob is fine and is moving on, but i hope he is back too.

Anyway, there's a couple of people here who say they've talked to Alan and that he's just fine. In light of that, while I'd like to see him back in action I'm gonna wish him well and not worry about it.

The bottom line is this, the show is better when Alan is on the mic, hopefully he makes his return for Indy.
It's not that anyone is worried at this point since several people here have claimed to have spoken to him and know he's well and happy. For me, its paying to hear his knowledge on nhra.tv and not getting it. its really the main thing nhra.tv is worth it for imo. i like the exclusive content, from others and racing coverage, but none of that was why i thought it was worth the money. Of course, knowing He, Amanda Busick, and whoever else are not NHRA employees, it was always a possibility someone might not be covering a national event. I for one never imagined that would become a reality with Alan, even if only temporary.

It's not that anyone is worried at this point since several people here have claimed to have spoken to him and know he's well and happy. For me, its paying to hear his knowledge on nhra.tv and not getting it. its really the main thing nhra.tv is worth it for imo. i like the exclusive content, from others and racing coverage, but none of that was why i thought it was worth the money. Of course, knowing He, Amanda Busick, and whoever else are not NHRA employees, it was always a possibility someone might not be covering a national event. I for one never imagined that would become a reality with Alan, even if only temporary.
he missed atleast 1 race last year.

I have been considering all of the possible reasons why we haven't heard from Alan. With the mystery and silence surrounding his absence, I have concluded that he was likely caught building a two seat racecar in his shop, and it has an old cert tag on the chassis. I'm sure he's laying low, getting some advice from LD on what happens next, who to hire as legal counsel, and what kind of #hashtag to use to disassociate the car from the NHRA.

I have been considering all of the possible reasons why we haven't heard from Alan. With the mystery and silence surrounding his absence, I have concluded that he was likely caught building a two seat racecar in his shop, and it has an old cert tag on the chassis. I'm sure he's laying low, getting some advice from LD on what happens next, who to hire as legal counsel, and what kind of #hashtag to use to disassociate the car from the NHRA.
It would be a 2 seater pro stock if he built it

I predict that next week he’ll be saying (as usual) ‘See you at the next one’

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back