Where is Alan Reinhart? (11 Viewers)

Thanks to all for the concern. I am just fine. I went dark to deal with a personal issue that is now behind me.

Looking forward to getting back to normal.

Alan
Alan, you can’t believe how relieved we all are to hear that you’ll be back to normal. I started this thread in a semi joking way, kind of as a curiosity.

Just want to say, as you can see from all of the jibber jabber on here, we love you very much. Your colleagues have been doing a great job at holding the fort down, but it’s just not nearly the same without you man. Welcome back !!!

Alan, you can’t believe how relieved we all are to hear that you’ll be back to normal. I started this thread in a semi joking way, kind of as a curiosity.

Just want to say, as you can see from all of the jibber jabber on here, we love you very much. Your colleagues have been doing a great job at holding the fort down, but it’s just not nearly the same without you man. Welcome back !!!
Great news, 👍👍👍

Randy
WRONG I saw it. it is a ford power Isetta.🤣
Larry Sutton---🤠
Well, as long as it's not Chrysler powered....
I am planning on building the only Chrysler 3.5 V6 powered Isetta. I got it from the estate of my friend when he passed. It's currently VW powered , which allowed it to wheelie on command. With a 250hp V6 and 4 spd auto it should be quite hairy. Which is ironic as its former artist owner used to cover it in fur....

89E3A05B-A2BF-4EE3-B737-7807E2BEBE7B.jpeg81676FB5-698F-455B-B423-F2857E2BAE0B.jpeg6517B4D3-9FC5-41D9-AD5F-EDA2160DD1D2_4_5005_c.jpeg

Last edited:
I am planning on building a Chrysler 3.5 V6 powered Isetta. I got it from the estate of my friend when he passed. It's currently VW powered , which allowed it to wheelie on command. With a 250hp V6 and 4 spd auto it should be quite hairy. Which is ironic as its former artist owner used to cover it in fur....

View attachment 14800View attachment 14801View attachment 14802
Bob
I can send you my information so you can put me in your WILL.;)
Larry Sutton---🤠

I am planning on building a Chrysler 3.5 V6 powered Isetta. I got it from the estate of my friend when he passed. It's currently VW powered , which allowed it to wheelie on command. With a 250hp V6 and 4 spd auto it should be quite hairy. Which is ironic as its former artist owner used to cover it in fur....

View attachment 14800View attachment 14801View attachment 14802
So Bob, this will be a mini AA/FA, right? Maybe some, uh, absorbant padding under the fire suit? :oops:

Thanks to all for the concern. I am just fine. I went dark to deal with a personal issue that is now behind me.

Looking forward to getting back to normal.

Alan

Glad you're back.

Sadly you have not gone. To.......The......Top but rest solidly in second behind "Where's Skuza" in the all-time mentions. :)

Hold on, Compton is third in the "Where are they" mention standings. Not fair to bring it back up and try to retake the second spot from Alan. Funny, but not fair :)
Okay, Alan is found, Tom is still missing, so who takes the #1 spot? I
My vote would go to NHRA.TV car audio! Long time missing..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back