Alan Reinhart & Phoenix '92 (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
I just read Phil Burgess' blog over at NHRA.com that Alan Reinhart is going to make his debut as a new columnist over at the digger. Here is Phil's take: ... Making his National DRAGSTER debut this week is new columnist Alan Reinhart. He starts out by picking a fight with the ND staff for not including Phoenix 1992 in our greatest races list. What a "homer."

WTG Alan, so is this a weekly column or are you just part of the rotation on the back page?

I just read Phil Burgess' blog over at NHRA.com that Alan Reinhart is going to make his debut as a new columnist over at the digger. Here is Phil's take: ... Making his National DRAGSTER debut this week is new columnist Alan Reinhart. He starts out by picking a fight with the ND staff for not including Phoenix 1992 in our greatest races list. What a "homer."

WTG Alan, so is this a weekly column or are you just part of the rotation on the back page?

I'd join Alan's team against Beavis, Bradley and Kevin in a mixed tag-team royal rumble to support the Phoenix 92 as the greatest event of all time...

Very cool deal Reinhart

....Timmah off the top rope ala SUPERFLY!

I'd join Alan's team against Beavis, Bradley and Kevin in a mixed tag-team royal rumble to support the Phoenix 92 as the greatest event of all time...

Very cool deal Reinhart

....Timmah off the top rope ala SUPERFLY!

See's Reinhart stylin and profilin like Ric Flair now...Whooooooo:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back