Where is Alan Reinhart? (6 Viewers)

Okay, Alan is found, Tom is still missing, so who takes the #1 spot? I
My vote would go to NHRA.TV car audio! Long time missing..
Skuza is the longest running where are they. I started here in 01 or 02. I believed he retired somewhere around then, maybe 03. So it has a good 20+ year head start

Alan, you can’t believe how relieved we all are to hear that you’ll be back to normal. I started this thread in a semi joking way, kind of as a curiosity.

Just want to say, as you can see from all of the jibber jabber on here, we love you very much. Your colleagues have been doing a great job at holding the fort down, but it’s just not nearly the same without you man. Welcome back !!!
I was worried that something went "KABLOOWIE", glad your back!

Skuza is the longest running where are they. I started here in 01 or 02. I believed he retired somewhere around then, maybe 03. So it has a good 20+ year head start
Good picture of a Skuza pass.

dean_skuza.jpg

finally had some time last night to watch the last few rounds from sunday's youtube feed from the beech.
entertaining to say the least ..... 'took a trip over to the fargo hooters for dinner, mark ND off the list' :D

Haven’t seen it posted anywhere else yet; so here goes….I do have an update for everyone: I have actually just confirmed that Alan is not here with me. (Didn’t want to blab anything until it was confirmed) - but officially, he is NOT here where I am.

Where’s Alan? I know where he is. At the end of the track and apparently the wrong end of someone at NHRA. Big Mistake. You know, I really like Joe’s dedication, knowledge and spirit but his voice is made for print media. Isn’t a major factor for an announcers job the voice? Sure hope Alan calls the race Monday. This is just dumb.

Where’s Alan? I know where he is. At the end of the track and apparently the wrong end of someone at NHRA. Big Mistake. You know, I really like Joe’s dedication, knowledge and spirit but his voice is made for print media. Isn’t a major factor for an announcers job the voice? Sure hope Alan calls the race Monday. This is just dumb.
I'm with you. We need Alan back in the booth. I've never complained about announcing before but today Joe just couldn't stop talking. Made me wish for some of Jason Logan's music! I did like Galvin in the booth yesterday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back