Where is Alan Reinhart? (8 Viewers)

The government could've made a full grown clone of Alan by now, so trust nothing. I will bring up bye runs and see what he says. I will know its a fake by what he says.

Well, you might just get your wish. The track announcer at BIR sounds A LOT like Alan.... He even does pit announcements like Alan: "Attention in the pits - Attention in the pits" (in two different voice tones)
lol

Attention in the pits - Attention in the pits" is a regularly used saying in our house. It's the countdown for when I'm pulling out of the driveway and anyone planning to go better be AIS.

Let’s go over the facts that we outside the know have…
1. He’s alive
2. He’s healthy
3. He hasn’t been heard from “publicly” in over a month
4. He was being moved around to different roles recently.
5. He hasn’t been working the last 2 races.
6. I’m not hearing about anything related to a family emergency.

Hmmmm….what else?

Let’s go over the facts that we outside the know have…
1. He’s alive
2. He’s healthy
3. He hasn’t been heard from “publicly” in over a month
4. He was being moved around to different roles recently.
5. He hasn’t been working the last 2 races.
6. I’m not hearing about anything related to a family emergency.

Hmmmm….what else?
Some theories (mine, and I know nothing)
Alan was put into a different role as an experiment, after which he started calling his job "stadium announcer" maybe he was unhappy with his position being experimented with?
Alan was stadium announcer, but also did double duty as NHRA.TV announcer, while the feed was the same both jobs required a different type of announcing style, no fault of Alan's
Around the time all this was going on NHRA.TV received some upgrades in the audio field, possible Alan was not happy with the audio taking precedence over announcer?
Alan made some jokes about gambling, I think it was with Jason Logan, who also seems to have a diminished role
One day soon we will hear from him and welcome him home

Listening to Brainard today (Friday) and not hearing Alan.

I would love it if someone would write "Where is Alan" on the back of a Pro Stock car.

Last edited:
Alan is a big motorcycle guy. He was vacationing in Sturgis this year ?????? Reinhart exhaust/ muffles. Best sounding exhaust in all of Harley land

If he isnt back by indy then thats prob not good on coming back??
It's not like someone as high profile as Alan to just walk off and not explain to anyone, although there is precedence (Austin Coil). If he were to have been released by the NHRA or took a gig as a stick and ball announcer, I'd think he would have been here explaining his official change of direction.

Anyway, there's a couple of people here who say they've talked to Alan and that he's just fine. In light of that, while I'd like to see him back in action I'm gonna wish him well and not worry about it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back