Where is Alan Reinhart? (8 Viewers)

I am very surprised that someone hasn't spilled the beans as to what happened to Alan. That has to be a Mater record....lol

Is that a clue? Is he running this in the Heritage Series?😉

117B3621-EBCB-4180-AC19-F33E4BE1D6D5.jpeg

Last edited:
I am very surprised that someone hasn't spilled the beans as to what happened to Alan. That has to be a Mater record....lol
Definitely a mater record. I’m sure the can would be open if we weren’t using our real names. Alan doesn’t know me by name but I’m one of many that say hi or wave every time we see him at an event. It’s been odd not hearing him at the last two events even though the announcers that have replaced him have done an excellent job. Alan has always been open why he wasn’t in Chicago last year or why he was doing the top end in Charlotte this year. Now all of a sudden he hasn’t put out a “tweet” in two weeks or been on here in over eight days makes me worry about him and his role with NHRA. He’s also been missing from the Tuesday WFO radio as well. Alan doesn’t have to tell us what is going on. It’s his business and nobody elses’s. However as a racing fan and a fellow mater, I hope to hear his voice in Brainerd in a few weeks.

Definitely a mater record. I’m sure the can would be open if we weren’t using our real names. Alan doesn’t know me by name but I’m one of many that say hi or wave every time we see him at an event. It’s been odd not hearing him at the last two events even though the announcers that have replaced him have done an excellent job. Alan has always been open why he wasn’t in Chicago last year or why he was doing the top end in Charlotte this year. Now all of a sudden he hasn’t put out a “tweet” in two weeks or been on here in over eight days makes me worry about him and his role with NHRA. He’s also been missing from the Tuesday WFO radio as well. Alan doesn’t have to tell us what is going on. It’s his business and nobody elses’s. However as a racing fan and a fellow mater, I hope to hear his voice in Brainerd in a few weeks.

Per Alan, I know he's alive and well, so no worries I know of. He's a private guy, so I would just give him some space.

Pretty sure I have solved the mystery, but would not dare give an opinion that might be wrong or upset some people. But listen to current podcasts and the last time Alan was on WFO and .TV

I'd just like to see a 5 buck credit on nhra.tv for each week. People pay to hear his knowledge. Almost everything else it offers is simply a matter of convenience.

Not sure how accurate a list of nhra employees i found on internet but alan wasnt on it...

Mike, contracted labor or freelance

His "Contractor vs employee" status has been discussed early on in this thread. I wonder why he was never hired as a full-time employee? That way he would at least have some benefits. Just curious about that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back