Where is Alan Reinhart? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

I am going to make a wild guess and say his explanation about Forces chute deployment cause was not kosher with the higher ups. I know he said the head tech guy gave his approval to give the explanation. He may be in the penalty box and I sure hope that's not the case. Again, just a wild guess, nothing more nothing less.

I am going to make a wild guess and say his explanation about Forces chute deployment cause was not kosher with the higher ups. I know he said the head tech guy gave his approval to give the explanation. He may be in the penalty box and I sure hope that's not the case. Again, just a wild guess, nothing more nothing less.
I certainly hope that is not the case, but I have thought the same thing. Let’s hope not.

i hope to hell that is not the case. Alan has defended the NHRA relentlessly, over the years and for them to punish him would be soooo wrong

i hope to hell that is not the case. Alan has defended the NHRA relentlessly, over the years and for them to punish him would be soooo wrong
Does he work for the NHRA or for FOX? If FOX, the NHRA really can’t say much without violating their contract, unless it’s just really well written. It’d be the same as kicking out a White House reporter. Yea, they “work” at the White House with the Press staffers, all eat lunch together and show off kids birthday and vacation pics, but at the end of the day, they are not White House staff, they are employed by whatever news agency they report for, and are not beholden to the press secretary on what they can and can’t report.

Does he work for the NHRA or for FOX? If FOX, the NHRA really can’t say much without violating their contract, unless it’s just really well written. It’d be the same as kicking out a White House reporter. Yea, they “work” at the White House with the Press staffers, all eat lunch together and show off kids birthday and vacation pics, but at the end of the day, they are not White House staff, they are employed by whatever news agency they report for, and are not beholden to the press secretary on what they can and can’t report.
It’s not Fox, so I’m pretty sure he works for NHRA. Maybe let’s try to NOT let this notion get any traction, because it could be really toxic and possibly bad for Alan. This is hoping it is false, of course. Maybe he just wanted to take a vacation, maybe he had a family issue he had to deal with. In the interest of not feeding this, I’m going to stop here for this thread.

Last edited:
And honestly, iirc, he didn’t say anything that hadn’t been postulated here and other places SEVERAL days prior, and he kind of made it known he was still withholding some details, so I don’t see why NHRA would have reason to have a beef with it. And why not give Castello the same smoke if that’s the case. It was his platform, and he could’ve cut Alan’s feed any time he wanted, so there’s that also. Whatever it is, if he wants the masses to know, he’ll say in his own time. I will say NHRA is shooting themself in the foot though if they are responsible for this as some sort of punishment. He is the main reason nhratv is a success. With out his commentary, it’s nothing someone can’t find video of online. They can’t use cell jammers to stop people from going live, or from just recording and uploading when they get home. So what’s nhratv really worth without him. Not nearly as much as they charged (ALREADY) for it.

This is exactly why I would, if even vaguely, address things before they get to these crazy tangents. No one deserves to know anyone’s business, but I get the curiosity of one’s wellbeing. He doesn’t know most of the fans, but they feel they know him. That being said, I believe he has stated he is an independent contractor. This current theory would just be a punishment to themselves, lol.

This is exactly why I would, if even vaguely, address things before they get to these crazy tangents. No one deserves to know anyone’s business, but I get the curiosity of one’s wellbeing. He doesn’t know most of the fans, but they feel they know him. That being said, I believe he has stated he is an independent contractor. This current theory would just be a punishment to themselves, lol.
Nhra definitely needs AR back -If not they are shooting themselves in the foot

Alan is a great announcer - but I did think it was odd that he was the one to provide a detailed explanation of what exactly happened in the crash. He supposedly had the blessing of NHRA tech to do that . This was the most significant and publicized crash in NHRA history. In the corporations I’ve worked for sensitive information is communicated in a very specific way by specific people. Not by a contractor on an unofficial podcast.

Maybe something internal with nhra, hasnt been on here to talk about anything prob bc he cant? Hope all Is good

Mike Richards, thats incorrect.

Come on guys, give him a little break and he's probably enjoying a little vacation time

Next rumor will be AR is doing voice over for the next generation late night ShamWow commercials.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back