Where is Alan Reinhart? (2 Viewers)

Maybe Alan is just setting back and laughing and enjoying the comments for those who know everything about every post. but don't. I know everyone is allowed their opinion, and there is a ass for every saddle. (enjoy and bang on this now) I AM DONE.
Larry Sutton---🤠

Last edited:
This is the issue here. The voice of NHRA announcing goes quite and a regular contributor here goes silent for 2 straight races and does not comment here. If Randy says he's Ok that's great but people going to speculate.

This is the issue here. The voice of NHRA announcing goes quite and a regular contributor here goes silent for 2 straight races and does not comment here. If Randy says he's Ok that's great but people going to speculate.
Maybe he got called to the principals office? Cant talk about anything about anything???

Alan has not posted on X since July 17 to add to the mystery.
Just to soothe things a bit, Alan‘s health is fine, he will be back soon, no specific date, hopefully sooner than later, this was all on WFO radio podcast today. Costello said he would not say more, but that’s where we are. And we’re not the only ones asking, so let’s wish Alan well with whatever he’s dealing with, and hope it is as simple as he just wanted to take some time off. That’s it for me, on this thread, I hope.🤞

Don't worry - He is probably somewhere in the "World" with "Carmen Sandiego." 😁
He's out getting his John Wick on, cancelling future birthdays for everyone who knows but didn't need to know what happened with the chutes. Some of yall better sleep with one eye open.

I "heard" that Alan had to fill in for Beckman at Schindler while Jack was away driving Force's car. Looks like he'll be out for the remainder of the year! 🤣

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back