stupid lawsuit threatens Maskin (1 Viewer)

Drag racing supporters need to be aware of what companies do and do not support our sport.

No support from them... No support to them.

Whether it is Big O Tires or some other company, ask yourself "Does this company support Drag Racing?"

If the answer is "No" then move on to another company that does.

Wow, this ordeal is pretty ridiculous. I work at Dart , for nearly 10 years now, and to think a stupid lawsuit like this could jeopardize our jobs makes me sick. Michigan is already #1 for UNemployment because of the manufacturing industry leaving the USA, yet here is another below the belt punch on manufacturing(where's the patriotism). I am really impressed with all the people that are making an effort to voice there feelings on this issue. Well lets hope that Maskin/Dart can continue making parts and jobs for all of us.

Instead of a boycott of big-0, it would be better to put them on the defensive.
Everyone should file lawsuits against big-0 for there tires wearing out too quickly, or it took too long to have tires mounted (your time is worth something). Anything along those lines.
thousands of frivilous lawuits would keep there attys busy!!!

Instead of a boycott of big-0, it would be better to put them on the defensive.
Everyone should file lawsuits against big-0 for there tires wearing out too quickly, or it took too long to have tires mounted (your time is worth something). Anything along those lines.
thousands of frivilous lawuits would keep there attys busy!!!
Yea, Anyone I talk to about this instantly gets upset that big company's have no morals, Its sad that a judge would even hear cases like this.

Yea, Anyone I talk to about this instantly gets upset that big company's have no morals, Its sad that a judge would even hear cases like this.
I agree Bryan. Let's hope this is over soon without fallout.
Also, thank you for such great parts! We have lots of your blocks and heads and love the quality! Far better than the best Big O tires ever made!

Man, I sit here and read the article as I am about to go get tires put on my dually that I special ordered from my Buddy that owns a Big O tire store.I'll give him an ear full this mornin for sure.At least my tires aren't gonna be a Big O brand.This is just insane:rolleyes:

Maybe instead of e-mailing company officials, maybe we should mount a campaign where we constantly call "Big O" stores and ask for "Big M" blocks and heads. When they get tired of fielding bogus phone calls, they might be a little more flexible. Wish there was one near me. MJ

Maybe instead of e-mailing company officials, maybe we should mount a campaign where we constantly call "Big O" stores and ask for "Big M" blocks and heads. When they get tired of fielding bogus phone calls, they might be a little more flexible. Wish there was one near me. MJ

There's one in my town. I already plan to call them and let them know what their company is doing. I believe if you're a dealer, it's up to you whose tires you're going to deal, which makes you a customer. If enough of their dealers end up contacting the company and saying "Hey, you're p*ssing people off out here and losing business on something that was never going to cost you a penny in the first place!", maybe someone will call these dogs off.

I mean, come on! Trying to keep someone from naming their monster truck "Bigfoot"?!?! Either someone's nuts or an attorney's on retainer.

Here's the best part.I get in the store this morning and there are 3 posters of a Big O sponsored A/FD.They are giving away a trip for 2 to the finals in pomona..LOL

How ironic is it? They're spending money advertising in drag racing, hopefully to see a return on investment. Now they are paying attorneys to do what is going to amount to LOSING BUSINESS.

Not only are they going to alienate the racers and fans their sponsorship has brought in, they're going to lose any of us who may have just done business with them because they were in the right place at the right time when we needed tires.

Even if they stopped with the Maskin deal right now, I'd still never spend a dime with them until they explained and apologized for their other frivolous suit(s). The only way I'd give them any business is to hear that their current attorney's asses were out the door! Hit the only ones who are profiting on this. Not only should they fire (ahem, not need the services of) these folks, they should compensate Maskin for the absurdity of the trouble they've put him through. I'd like to see him countersue and win.

You know the old saying. It's a lot harder to get customers than it is to keep them. Well, these folks are losing them, and they're paying to have it done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back