Stupid is as stupid does (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Nitro Member
So I 'm reading nationalspeed sport news that just came in the mail, susan wade's got a column in there , talking about larry morgan's 'can't fix stupid' t-shirts.
Where on those shirts did it say NHRA IS STUPID. I don't think they did.
Here's what NHRA wanted , according to Susan:

- the number of shirts sold already
- how many more shirts still exist
- that the remaining shirts be destroyed and this somehow be proved to NHRA.

damn it's enough to make me go down to the mall and have some printed up.

larry hasn't trademarked that phrase has he?
:D
I probably should roll my eyes but it's just too damn funny.

Their(NHRA) only talking about the original ones, with their logo on them, right?:confused: Sounds like a fine may be coming.:(

Could it be that message hits too close to home ???
Nah it just resembles em enough I guess!
Hey DY put me down for a couple T's

Last edited:
So I 'm reading nationalspeed sport news that just came in the mail, susan wade's got a column in there , talking about larry morgan's 'can't fix stupid' t-shirts.
Where on those shirts did it say NHRA IS STUPID. I don't think they did.
Here's what NHRA wanted , according to Susan:

- the number of shirts sold already
- how many more shirts still exist
- that the remaining shirts be destroyed and this somehow be proved to NHRA.

damn it's enough to make me go down to the mall and have some printed up.

larry hasn't trademarked that phrase has he?
:D
I probably should roll my eyes but it's just too damn funny.

Can you imagine if more people had them made up and they started showing up all over the place? They'd go nuts trying to put out all of those :p fires.

I don't want to hurt Larry by not buying his, but if this does come down to it, I will make my own and wear them PROUD!!!

My dad always told me, " If you don't want people to call you stupid... don't keep doing things that can give them a reason to"!!!

Oh... I will take 4 larges too!!!!
:D :D :D

I can see me having a flew of them !!! white with large black letters. at this point..they don't need NHRA on them everyone know what it means !

Maybe Stupid on the back and Skuza on the front! Knock out two birds with one stone!
National Howitzer Refinishing Association! NHRA proud member since 1986. Logo pending.

Maybe Stupid on the back and Skuza on the front! Knock out two birds with one stone!
National Howitzer Refinishing Association! NHRA proud member since 1986. Logo pending.
I'll take one of the combo Skuza National Hot Rob Association shirts, sans logo please. XL is fine. The Howitzer Refinishing is pretty dang funny though.

LOL, I like to think that NHRA just thought to tie up that loose end of a domain name before someone else got it. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back