Bob's Unemployed (1 Viewer)

I read a lot into the words of Tom when he stated that he hopes Bob can find a place to work that will make him happy. I hope so too, but I doubt that such a place exists. At one time i felt strongly that Bob could only work well with Rusty and Bill, however, I doubt even that is possible. Patience is a virtue and the older we get the more true that becomes. I just hope that someone that knows him well can reach him and get him to understand what this is doing to his reputation and legacy. Before long, all other things that might concern him will no longer matter much!

I have to disagree with you, I don't think Bob is doing anything to his reputation. He is just a person who sets high goals and expects the best from everyone who is beside him, who can fault a person for setting the bar high. However sometimes when you have such a high drive it will tend to make those who can't maintain that intensity to fall by the side or have personality conflicts. Man, I wish I had that problem, being able to have 10 time World Cahampion working the hell out of my team to get us to the next level. He will rebound if he wants to and find the right situation. There is only person who can tell Bob to stop and that is Bob, he will know when it's time for him to just go home but I don't think that is what he wants to do.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back