Line out in 08? (1 Viewer)

Goal Met !
He's said every race he can't spend enough time practicing for the tree.
Not so far fetched.

I'm sure that's true about Justin bringing more money to the table, but would that be a motivator for this highly funded team? My guess is that Jason does stay on as engine builder. Here's the bad news...Justin is a significantly better driver than Jason. If Jason stays at the shop their engine program will pick up and Jason's replacement in the car will win more rounds because of his driving skill and the increased power.

If all this unfolds, it will be a HUGE improvement for the best team in the class. Ouch....:eek:

excellent post john!. ill bet jason does stay on and run the engine shop, hes said before multiple times that he doesnt want to drive much longer just having a baby and a younger family, having him grounded in the shop all day will make kbs engine program even better! and justin is a better driver- hell even jason makes fun of his driving. with a stock and pro stock world championship, jason has nothing else to prove behind the wheel, him moving full time into the engine shop would be great for kbs sucess. i really did think justin was gregs brother-in-law lol. my bad.

Uhhh...didn't Jason win the championship last year?? He can get it done when he needs to.

Yes, he did win the championship last year...because of a significant performance advantage. I don't think you'll find many that would consider Jason a great driver. I wasn't being critical of his driving, just complimentary of the rumored moves.

Yes, he did win the championship last year...because of a significant performance advantage. I don't think you'll find many that would consider Jason a great driver. I wasn't being critical of his driving, just complimentary of the rumored moves.
He was the Champ last year and many forget he also won a Championship in Stock Eliminator a few years back......so he is a better driver than many on here give him credit for.

I wonder if Scranton will show up starting with the Maple Grove or Indy race to help combat the competition once the Countdown starts? :confused:

they did say they were only going to run 10 races this year and they are based out of Florida so east coast events are going to be the closest for them to go to. My guess is if things are close in the points once it gets close to the final four you might see Matt at all the final races to run as a blocker.

Justin said on another forum this is not true.

So Maybe Justin is a third driver next year?

Let the silly season begin.

not necessarily a significant performance advantage, over greg anyways.
i think a major contributing factor to jason's 2006 pro stock title was his
ability to stick with and figure out ONE chassis for the majority of last year.

not necessarily a significant performance advantage, over greg anyways.
i think a major contributing factor to jason's 2006 pro stock title was his
ability to stick with and figure out ONE chassis for the majority of last year.

Excellent point, and very rare in Pro Stock. With thousandths of a second determining win lights, switching cars in the middle of the season must be an incredible challenge. Better them than me...

Shaun...?????? :D

I can Quote YOU on that Alan?????????????????:eek:

Wonder where these rumors get started??????????:confused:

My dragracecentral must be on some crazy delay, as I don't have any of that info in front of me :/

Whoops, found it, that will teach me for not scrolling right down

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back