Alexis Retiring? (1 Viewer)

Shit.
I really liked her. She's a great racer and a wonderful ambassador for the sport. I selfishly wish she would stay but I respect and support her decision.

Thank you Alexis and don't forget about us! Come visit us fans in Pomona sometime!

Isn't it about time for Scott's son to get more involved? But I can understand pressure from mom not to do nothing but crew.

Yes, there's 4 "K-kids" in the queue; Scott's boys and Doug's 2 kids. It's probably safe to assume that atleast one or more of them will end up in aviation or racing in some form or fashion. I think I remember hearing that Grampa Connie was holding the college graduation carrot out there for Corey - kind of like he did to get Scott to stay in school. Who knows where all that stands though; certainly the accident probably is a determining factor on thier minds as well; but more so, I applaud their parents for not pushing it on them or expecting them to follow the footsteps. Doug and Josie have been vocal about supporting thier kids regardless if they want to participate in the avation aspect or the race cars. And I guess the same goes for all parents. Let them do thier thing.

Well that article should clear up some of the questions a few of the fans had. It's sure going to be weird not seeing Alexis and Jesse hanging out at the track every weekend. My hats off to her for everything she has accomplished in racing.

Have noticed that Alexis' retirement is being covered by the media. Autoweek had an article, even Fox News covered it. Was surprised by that but her dad is a celebrity, & so is she.

there's a few crew people here really effected by this; for their sake i hope the FC remains out there. maybe del will return.

Got slammed for suggesting Jesse might be a factor when Alexis skipped races. I understand that some women are attracted to "Bad Boys", but marrying this guy has a really bad history. We may never know, hope JP insisted on a really strong pre-nup.

Got slammed for suggesting Jesse might be a factor when Alexis skipped races. I understand that some women are attracted to "Bad Boys", but marrying this guy has a really bad history. We may never know, hope JP insisted on a really strong pre-nup.

after reading Alexis' post, it now sounds like she needed to attend to her teenage daughter during that absence....we all know how kids that age can be when the parents are pre-occupied ....not suggesting anything like drugs or crime, but the usual stuff like not doing well at school or acting out....
Jesse's supposed "social affair"needs more info to figure out...but then look at the trouble Anthony Weiner got himself into without actually touching anyone

"I'm starting to consider a flip phone..." Hell yeah, I still think the Motorola Razr was the coolest phone I've ever had, always felt like star trek.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back