TF gone (1 Viewer)

Kenny was an awesome driver,but i also think Brandon is a pretty good driver,Morgan lol.

Kenny needs to drive, or hire someone who can. Brandon Bernstein wasn't before, isn't now and never will be a drag racer. Same can be said for Morgan Lucas, who is putting Del Worsham out of a job. Ok fan boys/girls, have at me!

Comparing Kenny to Brandon isn't fair to Brandon as Kenny is a legend. Brandon is a good driver and has a decent number of wins under his belt. You don't win as many races as Brandon has won by not being a "drag racer" as you say.

Kenny needs to drive, or hire someone who can. Brandon Bernstein wasn't before, isn't now and never will be a drag racer. Same can be said for Morgan Lucas, who is putting Del Worsham out of a job. Ok fan boys/girls, have at me!

I Have to admit there is a difference between having to worry about where your next meal/funding is coming from and knowing that Dad will pay for it.:confused:

hopefully he is just completely restructuring his operation. Maybe he has already talked to a new crewchief that wants to start with a clean sheet of paper with full control.

Its only drag racing, you will live another day and the sun will come up tomorrow.

You're right, it's only drag racing. And another reason for more people to lose interest. From what I heard about the attendance on Sunday, I'd say they should be finding ways to generate interest. Fans who care that much shouldn't be ridiculed. They are the reason there are some people in the stands at all.

Man I hate hearing that and I agree this doesn't sound like the way KB does business. I suspect that if true it's a combination of funding and trying to keep up with the multi-car teams. Prudhomme once said that "Connie was talking about his latest 747 purchases and I'm trying to figure out how to pay my Sears bill". I'm sure there was some exaggeration there but you get the point. It seems that the multi car teams always pull away the last 500 feet of the track and everyone else legs behind. Damn one more team gone. The flip side is that there was 26 cars at Pomona. But that's Pomona. What happens when the tour reaches the midwest next year?

Only that you have NO CLUE of what you speak.........

Copart had to cut funding.

Did you notice last year they had dollars to spend in nascar racing and this year nothing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back