Another CompetitionPlus rumor (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
The newest rumor is the return of Shootouts in 2022, with a TF shootout at the Gators and a FC shootout at Indy next year. Also, the Indy final rounds to return to Labor Day in '22. I hope these rumors become reality! Maybe we'll get an announcement this weekend.

The newest rumor is the return of Shootouts in 2022, with a TF shootout at the Gators and a FC shootout at Indy next year. Also, the Indy final rounds to return to Labor Day in '22. I hope these rumors become reality! Maybe we'll get an announcement this weekend.
I sure hope this is true. That would be great!

all-star races announced @ indy. TF gators and FC indy. as far as nhra.com article, the fields seem to be based on Q efforts in preceeding races.
no mention of a presenting sponsor. no mention of monetary awards, both Q at preceeding races, or prize money associated with these 'special' races.
tell me why am i supposed to be interested in this?

all-star races announced @ indy. TF gators and FC indy. as far as nhra.com article, the fields seem to be based on Q efforts in preceeding races.
no mention of a presenting sponsor. no mention of monetary awards, both Q at preceeding races, or prize money associated with these 'special' races.
tell me why am i supposed to be interested in this?
It was mentioned at the announcement last night that prize fund was 250K. I assume that was total for both. Did not hear answers to your other questions.

oh, thanks brian. would have been nice to have the 250k mentioned in article. now i'm interested.

We were talking about this after it was announced. Couldn't remember when they last ran the shootouts or what they were even always called. I think the Big Bud Shootout was always for the Funny Cars, and maybe it as always Winston for the TF cars? For awhile it was King Demon for PS and Wax Shop Pro Bike Dash for PSM, but couldn't recall what they were called before that.

We were talking about this after it was announced. Couldn't remember when they last ran the shootouts or what they were even always called. I think the Big Bud Shootout was always for the Funny Cars, and maybe it as always Winston for the TF cars? For awhile it was King Demon for PS and Wax Shop Pro Bike Dash for PSM, but couldn't recall what they were called before that.
Top Feul and Funny car were Traxxas Nitro Shootout and both ran at Indy, last ran 2017. PS was K&N Horsepower Challenge, last ran at Vegas 1, 2018. And PSM was the Mickey Thompson Tire and Wheel Pro Bike Battle run last year at the U.S. Nationals

Top Feul and Funny car were Traxxas Nitro Shootout and both ran at Indy, last ran 2017. PS was K&N Horsepower Challenge, last ran at Vegas 1, 2018. And PSM was the Mickey Thompson Tire and Wheel Pro Bike Battle run last year at the U.S. Nationals

Wow, I had forgot about that, gosh I thought it had been 10 years, lol. Guess I'm stuck back in the 90s early 2000s!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back