Melanie out of a ride? (1 Viewer)

I guess the funding will be going to the Dexter Tuttle team with Todd and Torrence as the drivers. Maybe they will add Melanie as a third car.

I'm surprised that there's not more of an outcry about the revolving door that is DSR? If he didn't have Jannard, would he really have the empire? If she does end up running the third car for Tuttle, I'll vote for another safely escaping the empire.

I would love to see Jannard team up with Alan Johnson to build "The team to beat all teams!"

Hey, I can dream?

So very sorry for Mel if this turns out to be true?

I'm surprised that there's not more of an outcry about the revolving door that is DSR? If he didn't have Jannard, would he really have the empire? If she does end up running the third car for Tuttle, I'll vote for another safely escaping the empire.

I would love to see Jannard team up with Alan Johnson to build "The team to beat all teams!"

Hey, I can dream?

I'm with you Bobby.....quite the revolving door.

No matter what she says though, it sounds like the writing is on the wall with this quote.

Registered member said:
Other than that I think everything is up in the air. I haven’t heard from Don Schumacher or anyone else. As far as I am concerned, I haven’t heard anything definite.

“We are going to focus on what we have happening now and what happens next year happens next year."

At this time in the season . . . no news is bad news.....

Thanks Evan

I hope she's got something good lined up for 2007 and I hope Richard Hogan stays with her. Anybody fired by Big Daddy himself can't be all bad!

-85% Jimmy

Thanks, Evan.

I'd like to think that I root for Melanie like Kelly roots for Capps (though I'm not sure it's actually possible for any drag racing fan to meet that high standard. :D ). Needless to say, I'd be highly disappointed if Melanie found herself without a sponsor next year.

Hey, I can dream?

Well, no one but the racers themselves could make any sort of difference by making an outcry against the revolving door. But I will say that Dark Side Racing is giving a lot of racers a real career boost by taking them under his wing even for a short time. Even tho I'm not a fan of his teams, I have to admiot that hes given a lot of people a good chance.

Evan's mad at NHRA?

What could he possibly find upsetting about good old all American NHRA?

I think if he has a problem with NHRA he should just take all his nitro cars and go race some where else. There's plenty of nitro sponsors that can come in and replace his cars at a moments notice.

All these bazillionairres can sure get uppity, can't they? Hopefully Evan will sit back and realize that his best answer is "to know his place".

-85% Jimmy

PS - this is more of that facetiousness I warned you all about.

Big sigh..........that's a relief! Thanks for the info Evan. :D

That is not information. Hell, that could mean so many things, a ride through Richmond, Vegas, the end of the year, through 07......................... Being an NHRA driver is like being an employee of Ford or GM, you never know when you are going to get the ax, so be prepared.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back