Line out in 08? (1 Viewer)

I'll bite on this speculation and say Justin brings more money than Jason to the table (since Jason takes money from the table) and that GA will do everything he can to keep his crew chief on the team.

I'll bite on this speculation and say Justin brings more money than Jason to the table (since Jason takes money from the table) and that GA will do everything he can to keep his crew chief on the team.

I would probably second that. I think that Jason has been quoted in the past about wanting to spend more time with his son, or was that someone else? I can see him giving up the seat, but not leaving the team.

If my memory serves me correctly, isn't Greg Anderson's wife's maiden name Humphrey? I was thinking that it was and there might also be a connection there.

If my memory serves me correctly, isn't Greg Anderson's wife's maiden name Humphrey? I was thinking that it was and there might also be a connection there.

I'm thinking along those lines to. Isn't there a Troy Humphrey that runs PS??

Edit ---- I found a Ronnie Humphrey from 2006 in the top 50 points, but no 's' on the end of the name......

Last edited:

I'm sure that's true about Justin bringing more money to the table, but would that be a motivator for this highly funded team? My guess is that Jason does stay on as engine builder. Here's the bad news...Justin is a significantly better driver than Jason. If Jason stays at the shop their engine program will pick up and Jason's replacement in the car will win more rounds because of his driving skill and the increased power.

If all this unfolds, it will be a HUGE improvement for the best team in the class. Ouch....:eek:

I'm sure that's true about Justin bringing more money to the table, but would that be a motivator for this highly funded team? My guess is that Jason does stay on as engine builder. Here's the bad news...Justin is a significantly better driver than Jason. If Jason stays at the shop their engine program will pick up and Jason's replacement in the car will win more rounds because of his driving skill and the increased power.

If all this unfolds, it will be a HUGE improvement for the best team in the class. Ouch....:eek:
Uhhh...didn't Jason win the championship last year?? He can get it done when he needs to.

After thinking about it, I bet I know the rumor and the actual answer to the question. I bet they heard that Jasons seats was going to be taken over by a former sport compact driver. I thnk that some have forgotten about Matt Scranton is a former sport compact driver who has run a few events this year in pro stock. He is also running a former KB Racing car and also using KB Racing engines. I don't think it would be far off to think that Matt might be the one taking over the seat if Jason feels like taking some time off.

I thnk that some have forgotten about Matt Scranton is a former sport compact driver who has run a few events this year in pro stock. He is also running a former KB Racing car and also using KB Racing engines.

I wonder if Scranton will show up starting with the Maple Grove or Indy race to help combat the competition once the Countdown starts? :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back