JOHN FORCE REPLACEMENT DRIVER IN THE WORKS! (1 Viewer)

I think everyone here has offered good reasons for all the replacement suggestions. One of my favorite drivers, Phil Burkhart Jr, would be my choice and I've always wondered why he hasn't been offered something before now. Proven winner, great guy to talk with, represents sponsors well. Of course, I guess lots of drivers can do that also.
Burkhart was a replacement for JFR after John's crash at the Texas Motorplex in 2007.

Jordan Vandergriff. He is young, good looking, well spoken and has already been in the seat of John's
flopper. No disrespect to TJ (would love to see TJ in the seat) or Beckman or anyone else, but Force is
building for the future.
They are not building for the future. They are trying to win John a championship. After the season ends, we’ll see how things evolve.

Y'all are missing it. Former champ, it's gotta be.................................................

Snake or Bernstein.
Oh wait this isn't water in the glass....sorry Imma go sit back in the corner.
former champ of what nostalgia funny car, bobby cottrell has parted ways with bucky austin, he could be a future driver if john doesnt come back and i dont think with that kind of brain trauma he is going to be back

He is one of those guys who is completely covered with tattoos, up to and including his neck. Yes, I am old school and have no idea what the tattoo crowd is thinking. But, at any rate - will that look go over with sponsors today? Since "everyone is doing it", maybe it would. But it seems like most sponsors still prefer an old fashioned clean-cut look.
Bobby is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!

Don't be biased by the tats. He is a great family man, fantastic fabricator, and strong driver of what ever in [Door Car, Dragster, Funny Car]!

He will drive the wheels off of anything he races, repair any problems after the run, and 'work the crowd'!

Glad I was 100% wrong. Great to see Beckman behind the wheel again!
1000000780.jpg

Suspected Beckman all along; even more so after the "former champion" comment. Great choice; Jack will be a fine representative for JFR.

Not that it's any of my business; just asking. Does anyone know exactly why Robert Hight handed the keys to Austin Prock?

Suspected Beckman all along; even more so after the "former champion" comment. Great choice; Jack will be a fine representative for JFR.

Not that it's any of my business; just asking. Does anyone know exactly why Robert Hight handed the keys to Austin Prock?
Medical issues have put Hight on the sideline for the season. I don't believe they've ever let out anything beyond that.

If they're going to put a replacement in the seat of that car by Norwalk NUF, they better get to it.
I wouldn't be suprise of the rig is already at Famoso Dragway now for relicensing and checkout passes.

I wouldn't be suprise of the rig is already at Famoso Dragway now for relicensing and checkout passes.
I'm sure most teams are making their way back to Brownsburg, Indiana. Team Peak and Jack Beckman could probably make some shakedown runs at Indianapolis Raceway Park if needed.

Medical issues have put Hight on the sideline for the season. I don't believe they've ever let out anything beyond that.
That's what I heard, but not something I'd want to state as fact. All of us wish Robert well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back