Jack Beckman (3 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Are you that confident in Robert coming back? Unless I've missed it, he hasn't been seen at an event all year, even when Autumn is running. Would love to see him back, he's a helluva driver.
I haven't heard anything about Robert's condition but I hope he can return

Are you that confident in Robert coming back? Unless I've missed it, he hasn't been seen at an event all year, even when Autumn is running. Would love to see him back, he's a helluva driver.

Nunzio - Well no, I'm not completely confident Robert will be back. Just hopeful. I think you're right in that he supposedly hasn't been seen at a race all year, unlike say Mike Salinas who has been to a few since his big surgery. We read that Robert had a hand in arranging for Jack to replace John, so it sounds like Robert is at least working some. I'm just assuming that when you are treated for a disease for a full year, that hopefully they have gotten a handle on it and he can return to racing by next March. If not, then that opens up a discussion for who would replace Robert if Austin goes to John's car. Would they bring Jack back full-time? Or go with a "Next Gen" driver, like Jorden Vandergriff?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back