JFR replacement driver (1 Viewer)

The move that makes the most sense is to return Hight to the car Prock is driving, if he's able and willing - and put Prock in a new ride, the one John would be in had he not been hurt. But if that doesn't happen, I still say Jack Beckman would make the most sense. No need for training, no need to spend time building name recognition, just renew his credentials, put him in a new car for one weekend of testing and hand him the keys. Voila, an instant, proven competitor.
The most logical thing to happen if Hight was to return, would be for Prock to drive his current car and have his current crew for consistency, since he is very much in the running for the championship. What they could do is swap bodies/graphics so that Robert has all of his current sponsors.

“What they could do is swap bodies/graphics so that Robert has all of his current sponsors”

I wouldn’t be happy about this if I were one of the sponsors.

Was hoping Hight could return but since he said they’re ’tying up loose ends’, what loose ends could there be if it’s him?

I would think there's clauses in the contract that need to be ironed out, having all the stakeholders sign off and putting a press release together with all the right information together.

The most logical thing to happen if Hight was to return, would be for Prock to drive his current car and have his current crew for consistency, since he is very much in the running for the championship. What they could do is swap bodies/graphics so that Robert has all of his current sponsors.
That makes sense. 👍 Keep the current crew, of course. OR....JFR could get out of the TF business altogether - that car is struggling this year anyway - and put Brittney in a Funny Car, assuming she and Dad would be comfortable with the change. Move her entire crew right along with her. It shouldn't take too long for Grubnic and his seasoned TF crew to learn the nuances of running a nitro FC.
Probably won't happen but we're all throwing sticky stuff against the wall to see what sticks so what the hell.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back