JFR replacement driver (1 Viewer)

Keep in mind whoever gets it probably won't be around next year unless they find some money. If Hight comes back I see him taking the car over and leaving Prock with the Procks. I might be surprised and John will come back but I wouldn't count on it.

Keep in mind whoever gets it probably won't be around next year unless they find some money. If Hight comes back I see him taking the car over and leaving Prock with the Procks. I might be surprised and John will come back but I wouldn't count on it.
Did you see the interview at Bristol after Austin won the race and John put his arm around him and said this kid is going to replace me? Assuming John doesn't come back why wouldn't Robert be in is own car assuming he comes back.

Did you see the interview at Bristol after Austin won the race and John put his arm around him and said this kid is going to replace me? Assuming John doesn't come back why wouldn't Robert be in is own car assuming he comes back.
they may want to keep the family together. either way that leaves a new guy out.

In my opinion the chosen driver will not bring money, the chosen driver will bring talent. the reason will be to give john all the points possible and support all of John's sponsors. I have a clue who it will be but I will leave it at that. the future of who drives John's car next year will be decided later.
Larry Sutton---🤠

In my opinion the chosen driver will not bring money, the chosen driver will bring talent. the reason will be to give john all the points possible and support all of John's sponsors. I have a clue who it will be but I will leave it at that. the future of who drives John's car next year will be decided later.
Larry Sutton---🤠
for the remainder of '24, I agree. 2025 will be a different story.

Since the NHRA now allows betting on their races, there should be betting odds on the new driver for John Force. The topic of his replacement driver sure has generated a lot of interest (as it should) here on Nitromater.

How about Ron Capps’ brother Jon?

That's an interesting one. I don't think anyone else has brought his name up so far.

Note that none of the 6 or 7 names brought up so far are known to have any money behind them. Not that this would be a requirement, but we don't really know if that would be needed in this situation. The Force team would probably have to get some more funds to pay a driver for this seat. Though, I'm sure all the candidates might be happy to do it for travel expenses only. But a guy like Beckman will need to take a leave of absence from the elevator biz, and he therefore would still need to be paid something as a salary so he can continue to pay all his usual personal monthly bills.

a driver inserted into the potential role of driving john's car in this unique situation would bring a _HIT TON of eyeballs
to the team and the sponsors directly involved with the car ...... i.e. sponsor/s might be very willing to help offset financials.

Bode would be interesting candidate. How about any number of TA/FC drivers willing to move to nitro? Or maybe a nostalgia nitro driver?

Bode would be interesting candidate. How about any number of TA/FC drivers willing to move to nitro? Or maybe a nostalgia nitro driver?
It's a good idea to tap a TAFC driver,but the
Learning curve, ois what JFR doesn't have time for. I say they need someone who's been in the seat within a year at the most.

Since we're to the point of just tossing out random names, how about Krista Baldwin? She seems to be real good with the fans. No FC experience, though.

Well …nobody else here is saying it; so I guess I’ll have to be the martyr. Incase none of the aforementioned drivers are feasible- I can probably jostle my schedule around and help them out. The new driver is Chris Wilt. I got your back, Force. You’re welcome.

Well …nobody else here is saying it; so I guess I’ll have to be the martyr. Incase none of the aforementioned drivers are feasible- I can probably jostle my schedule around and help them out. The new driver is Chris Wilt. I got your back, Force. You’re welcome.
Thankfully this thread is going to end tomorrow?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back