JFR Down to 3 Cars in 2024 (1 Viewer)

Dick Van Dyke still goes to the gym 3 days a week at 98…. dances too
Gene Winfield stills paints cars and Don Garlits gives private tours of his museum almost daily, both in thier mid 90's.
As for Brittany, didn't she just get engaged? If so, she'll probably do a "Leah thing". My "armchair driver" prediction is, first and foremost, Robert stays where he's at, if Brittany leaves Austin takes her place and John stays driving until he finds he finds his replacement and that won't be Ashley or Courtney. I never got the impression they really want to drive a funny car. If John retires and Brittany stays, she moves to funny car and Austin gets the dragster.
Then again, there could be no driver changes and Austin stays with the organization and becomes the company chef.

John usually holds off until January on any announcements. We shall see. Kind of odd they hired John Collins for Grubby's team if they are losing Austin's deal.

Force leaves F/C after 2025, Prock takes over. Force goes to A/F to race with Autumn.Brit retires after 2024, but unretires when Grubnic/Collins show potential for Coil/Bernie type wins.
And NHRA fixes the car audio on NHRA.TV

Force leaves F/C after 2025, Prock takes over. Force goes to A/F to race with Autumn.Brit retires after 2024, but unretires when Grubnic/Collins show potential for Coil/Bernie type wins.
And NHRA fixes the car audio on NHRA.TV
If you believe that, have I got a deal for you! A good used car sitting on a mountain in Miami. No rust, runs good.

My memory escapes me. Didn’t Prock get parked for a season previously? Considering he’s driving for the most high profile team, he’s had an unlucky start to his career.

My memory escapes me. Didn’t Prock get parked for a season previously? .........
yes. i would venture to guess most of us had never heard of 'rocky mtn. twist' / 'montana brands' ....... it is possible for a relatively unknown company to come into
a sport and sponsor indefinitely, but more probable not. pretty sure we'll see austin on-track again.

I think Prock was a crew member before he became a driver. He could be a BUG - Back Up Guy......
He is a capable crew guy if needed. I think he did the blowers on one of the teams last time he lost a sponsor.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back