Neff Parked! (1 Viewer)

Seems to me like the problems in California are Ahanolds...

But we cant blame him now, can we?

You're right. He has an out of control liberal legistlature that doesn't know the meaning of budget, let alone how to run a company or keep them from fleeing the state. The three *witches with a capital "*B"...Boxer, Pelosi, Frankenfinestein...all need to go.

Hopefully the Peoples Repubic of Kalifornia (nothing misspelled here) will wake up soon.

Mike and Darrell...is there a Red Robin nearby? I can smell those garlic fries a mile away.

Mike: I sent the link on the property to my sister and brother-in-law. They flipped a house near that one a couple years ago and sold it for $660,000. :eek: It was 1,800 sq ft on over an acre with NO amenities. Prices are really down.

RG

You're right. He has an out of control liberal legistlature that doesn't know the meaning of budget, let alone how to run a company or keep them from fleeing the state. The three *witches with a capital "*B"...Boxer, Pelosi, Frankenfinestein...all need to go.

Hopefully the Peoples Repubic of Kalifornia (nothing misspelled here) will wake up soon.

Mike and Darrell...is there a Red Robin nearby? I can smell those garlic fries a mile away.

Mike: I sent the link on the property to my sister and brother-in-law. They flipped a house near that one a couple years ago and sold it for $660,000. :eek: It was 1,800 sq ft on over an acre with NO amenities. Prices are really down.

RG

Hey guys Goodwin is fibbin' to both of you............he can smell garlic fries 5 miles away.

Williamson doesn't want the property values to go down any more than they have in Gilroy, but I can see the unemployment rate on the garlic farms being reduced.
The demand for local consumption would surely rise in a hurry.
Team Girth didn't get it's nickname by accident and I have to admit that once you're a member you're always a member. (we love groceries)
So RG fill the fridge in the trailer, next Thursday in coming in a hurry and I'm GOING to be starvin':eek:

Team Girth didn't get it's nickname by accident and I have to admit that once you're a member you're always a member. (we love groceries)
So RG fill the fridge in the trailer, next Thursday in coming in a hurry and I'm GOING to be starvin':eek:

Kevin...

When speaking of our team, you need to spell it out correctly. It's Team Girth©.

By the way, there will be no food for you in the fridge if you don't get back to work and finsh those shirts.

RG©

Regulations including over the top enviromental regulations on businesses in CA, besides the cost of living is/has been driving businesses out of CA. Brownsburg has been offering race teams and businesses incentives to relocate. Cost of living is cheaper in Indiana. High taxes in CA are an added bonus for living in this Blue state that can't control taxes and entitlement spending, ultimately to our own financial demise.

I think Virgil Hartman told me once his moving from So. Cal to South Carolina saved him about .75 cents on the dollar just in taxes!

You will be decked out in black this year...........oh wait that's the same as last year.
How many square feet are on that hood again?

You will be decked out in black this year...........oh wait that's the same as last year.
How many square feet are on that hood again?

I thought the shirts were a surprise paid for by Pete Swayne and Bennett Valley Ranch?

Now, if you are interested in the hood, the fee for Pomona is about $1,000/sq ft. I don't take checks.:D

RG

I don't know what you're talking about, some surprise?
Isn't Bennett Valley Ranch that new up and coming winery that is suppose to be the absolute best in the Napa Valley owned and lovingly operated by some ex funny car shoe.
Do you still have the t-shirts for hood advertisment program or was that just for the companies who actually payed for it.:p

I just bought a blower from a guy in Cally and he was a truck driver on his way through which was nice...free shipping! Any way, he could not get over the fact that Oregon just passed a new income tax on the gross earning that is retro active to last year. Less than a week later the legislature decidded to go for more and now they are trying to add a sales tax on top of that!

They may just learn their lesson as i heard a rumor that NIKE maybe leaving the state because of the high taxes (second in the world according to Lars Larson) and Nike is the only Fortune 500 company based in this state. I think it's time to move too.

Last edited:
I just bought a blower from a guy in Cally and he was a truck driver on his way through which was nice...free shipping! Any way, he could not get over the fact that Oregon just passed a new income tax on the gross earning that is retro active to last year. Less than a week later the legislature decidded to go for more and now they are trying to add a sales tax on top of that!

They may just learn their lesson as i heard a rumor that NIKE maybe leaving the state because of the high taxes (second in the world according to Lars Larson) and Nike is the only Fortune 500 company based in this state. I think it's time to move too.

Welcome to Califoregon.

Last year I had to stop at BAE on the way to Gainesville and pick up two blocks that we had getting repaired and a new block that we had purchased and it was cheaper to let them ship the new block because if I put it in the trailer and hauled it out of California we would have to pay about $500.00 sales tax.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back