Neff Parked! (2 Viewers)

Say what you want about John Force but you got to hand it to him he has given people a chance that they might not have had especially when you get people talking about how much money you have to bring to get a seat .

Goodwin don't even think those letters in that order:mad:
They know where you are, what you eat, what you drink and how many squares of TP you're suppose to use and if you're using to many here comes the fines.
Those idiots don't take your first born, they eat them and they do it with a smile and a citation for you having them in the first place. You know all about that carbon footprint B.S.
Saving trees, fish, gnats and putting the working public on welfare is their only agenda.
OK, I'm done, I'll get off the tire now.
Have a great weekend

Not meaning to hijack the thread so will be brief , now im no super greeny keep it green type but I love nature as well and must admit that if as people chopped trees down they planted new ones things might not be so bad , people could still buy land and plant trees or maybe have tree farms. We as humans breath out carbon dioxide this bad thing the governments keeps talking about well trees breath that stuff in and give us oxygen . I say the more trees the more carbon dioxide they take in the less of an impact on hobbies like drag racing .

Not meaning to hijack the thread so will be brief , now im no super greeny keep it green type but I love nature as well and must admit that if as people chopped trees down they planted new ones things might not be so bad , people could still buy land and plant trees or maybe have tree farms. We as humans breath out carbon dioxide this bad thing the governments keeps talking about well trees breath that stuff in and give us oxygen . I say the more trees the more carbon dioxide they take in the less of an impact on hobbies like drag racing .

William:

[HIJACK THREAD ON] I was busting Kevin's chops in my post because, well, he and the EPA/CARB were best buddies there for a while. I'm surprised he didn't relocate his business south of the border.

You probably noticed his emotional response. And California wonders why there is a big sucking sounmd when it comes to businesses here.[HIJACK THREAD OFF]

RG

I heard that Neff got parked because of Goodwin:D

Mike:

Calm down, buddy. The floor nurse will be along any minute with your meds.

I heard you were doing the PA at Fontucky last weekend. Greg Oliver (Daniel's dad) was driving Bud Chesebrough's dragster and got spanked early two days in a row. I hope you made all the appropriate comments!

My Mom and Dad are moving to Murrieta. I think we are next. It isn't OC, but the prices are right down there. I'd like a couple acres with a newer house, 4,000 to 5,000 sq ft shop with roll-up doors, city lights view, horse facilities, etc. Yea, I don't want too much. :D

RG

I'm curious how much $$$ that will save him in Taxes??? RG??

Regulations including over the top enviromental regulations on businesses in CA, besides the cost of living is/has been driving businesses out of CA. Brownsburg has been offering race teams and businesses incentives to relocate. Cost of living is cheaper in Indiana. High taxes in CA are an added bonus for living in this Blue state that can't control taxes and entitlement spending, ultimately to our own financial demise.

Why don't JF just ask Nancy Pelosi to help him out by relaxing some of the big $$ needed for Ca. permits etc...

Nancy seems like a friendly & reasonable person....:eek:

Regulations including over the top enviromental regulations on businesses in CA, besides the cost of living is/has been driving businesses out of CA. Brownsburg has been offering race teams and businesses incentives to relocate. Cost of living is cheaper in Indiana. High taxes in CA are an added bonus for living in this Blue state that can't control taxes and entitlement spending, ultimately to our own financial demise.

There are a lot of new empty buildings back there. I heard of one company getting a years free rent by signing a four year lease.

Randy.. Before you move down there, come up and check out the nice parts of Kern County. You won't believe what you can get for your money up here, and it has to be the business friendliest county in the state.

Randy, you should by now that Greg is such a easy target on the PA(LOL)

Where are your Mom and Dad moving in my hood?

I've got the perfect place for you just down the road. Just got foreclosed and they've spent a lot of money cleaning the place up from the dirt bags that moved out. I'm pretty sure there is a shop out back but plenty of room for your rig. Some of the places were going for over a mil a couple of years ago. Shot a PM and I'll get you some info if you want.

Randy, you should by now that Greg is such a easy target on the PA(LOL)

Where are your Mom and Dad moving in my hood?

I've got the perfect place for you just down the road. Just got foreclosed and they've spent a lot of money cleaning the place up from the dirt bags that moved out. I'm pretty sure there is a shop out back but plenty of room for your rig. Some of the places were going for over a mil a couple of years ago. Shot a PM and I'll get you some info if you want.

They are going to take their time and find the right house. One area they like is about 3/4 mile south of Clinton Keith on Whitewood.

Winfield is a gated development with 2.5 acre minimum lots with homes less than 6 years old in the 4,000 to 6,000 sq ft range. In 2005-2006 they sold as high as $1.6-$1.8 million. Now they are in the $650-$799,000 range. They have it all. Granite countertops, cherrywood cabinets, travertine floors, stainless commercial appliances, media rooms, 4 car garages, multi-zoned HVAC, etc. etc. etc.

I saw the perfect home sell off Butterfield Stage in November. 2.5 acres. wine country view, 3,000 sq ft one story spanish style built in 2006, massive electric keypad gated entry, gentle hill top location, 20' wide concrete driveways wrapped around the hill, low water landscaping, attached 4 car garage with courtyard, and a 40 x 60' shop with 3 roll-up doors on the lower level with a concrete slab for a rig next to it. It was listed for $799,900 and sold for $599,000. Quite a bit less than my house in OC is worth.

My sister lives near Old Town near Winfield on 2.5 acres. Exit Cal Oaks and go west, then south.

PM me on the one you are talking about. We looked at one for my mom and dad which was 2,200 sq ft, built in 2006 on almost 1/2 acre, detached oversized 3 car garage and a view of the coastal mountain range near the fwy south of Clinton Keith. Great part was, with the layout, you could double the size of the garage, still have room to park a rig and still have for a pool. They want $260,000 for it. Unreal.

Jim Schultz, the service manager for the now defunct Rancho Valley Chevrolet in Pomona, was just hired to be the service manager of the Chevy dealer in Lake Elsinore. If we moved down there that would give us a place to get the warranty work done on my wife's Z06.

Lotsa reasons to move. Not many to stay. Doesn't Toliver live down there, too?

RG

Randy, your sister my live pretty close to me. When you exit Cal Oaks and go west I'm pretty sure that when you go south you are on Washington. I live just south of old town on the corner of Washington and Hawthorne. The house I'm reffering to is on Hawthorne just east of Washington.

Toliver lives on the east side of TEmecula near the wine country.

Randy, here you go.....................

Portal

Hey Mike:

They are looking at homes that are less than 10 years old on 8-12,000 sq ft lots.

I think I've seen the one you sent. My brother-in-law made an offer on a similar property toward the hills last year but never heard back. He just bought a condo in Fallbrook located on a golf course and it was a steal. He's got it rented out for pretty good $$. I'll send him an email on the one you sent.

Randy

Hey Mike:

They are looking at homes that are less than 10 years old on 8-12,000 sq ft lots.

I think I've seen the one you sent. My brother-in-law made an offer on a similar property toward the hills last year but never heard back. He just bought a condo in Fallbrook located on a golf course and it was a steal. He's got it rented out for pretty good $$. I'll send him an email on the one you sent.

Randy

If you come down here you have to stop into the shop and say Hi!!!!!

I'm right off the 15 at Central (Hwy 74)

Darrell, I think he should buy us lunch!:D

RG, dont think they looked at this one. Just came on the market in the past week. Just a suggestion being that I've lived here way to long(30 years) if your parents are looking in Murrieta, I would stay in the 92562 zip code.

Haha you guys are describing some nice sounding houses but man I truly cannot relate the prices you guys are mentioning sound huge to me, like a whole other world. Hope you guys find a nice place.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back