3 Cars for Vandergriff?? (1 Viewer)

Man, this is great news. If it all comes true. And I pray it does.

There just aren't many cats out there as cool and giving to fans as L.D.

Don't know much about Todd, but it sure shows 'griff knows how to stir a kettle to get the stew a'cooking.

Doc

I would rather see Larry start his own team, but if Bob can get funding for Larry and get him on the track quicker, that would be great too. I'll miss him if he's not racing. Hope to see him race at Norwalk.

Could have been just a rumor, but I thought I read Vandergriff let Rod go after finding he was trying to land another ride, maybe one of the Lucas cars.

I thought I read that he was shopping the pizza deal around and BV heard it through the grapevine.................and the rest is history.

I would rather see Larry start his own team, but if Bob can get funding for Larry and get him on the track quicker, that would be great too. I'll miss him if he's not racing. Hope to see him race at Norwalk.

+1320
I'd not heard anything from Larry since the split so him possibly having his on team is awesome & getting some track time from BV would be great too!

Always liked BV but him snagging JR & Larry moves him up on my list.
Plus, if he did can Hot Dog, even better!!! :) :p :)

I really started following BV Jr after learning more about him from a friend that worked on his fan site at Link to the Future in the late 90's.
Hope he can find funding for JR Todd for more races and Dixon. Even if Dixon works towards his own team for '13, would be good to see him out there competing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back