More Cars (1 Viewer)

Man ... that Scrapper car is beautiful. I like the un-cluttered look like the old days. Hope it stays that way !

I hope someone gets a pic of his trailer, just as cool looking.

There was a thread here a week or so ago about Mike Salinas. Alan said Mike bought The Snake's equipment.

CLICK ME!! CLICK ME!!

If you click the link in my post (#2) you'll see a couple of (albeit small) pictures of his truck, and yes, that is one VERY sharp looking rig.

I love the car. I'm old fashioned in that way. I don't particularly care for cars that have insanely busy graphics on the wraps. Give me a nice, clean, well done paint job anytime.

What a sharp looking operation. Even the tool chests and equipment look great. That's what I call attention to detail.

" no decals on this one for sonoma " as per wayne dupuy on his facebook site , he also had 3 pix of the car on there

Wonder if the team name has anything to do with how he makes a living.;)

Have a freind who moved to Texas a few years ago and mentioned that he made $2 million last year parting out old computers.

Yes, I also was surprised how nice the Salinas car and Hauler looked. No stickers lettering on the digger, just nice look'n race car. Wayne looked comfortable being back out there after his challenges, nice to see him at home doing what he does (he had the car prepared well and appropriately). I don't know about the name "scrappers" but it was a refreshing change to see some new folks out there as well as the return of some old faces. Nice day at Sonoma today, good weather with a nice little breeze to keep you from heat'n up.

;):)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back