JFR Down to 3 Cars in 2024 (1 Viewer)

Sooner or later she'll hang it up to start a family. At that point John will be the only Force left racing.

I think as long as John is at all the races, signing autographs, kissing babies, and riding that scooter down the return road at Pomona, things won't change that much for the fans once he steps out of the seat. It will be a shame to loose Brittany, but it's understandable that with the women, many of them aren't going to make it a career like many of the guys do. Hopefully Force will continue to field at least a two car team with Hight, Prock, and maybe whomever else. Autumn is still very young, but I imagine they will let her go as far in the sport as she likes.

Sooner or later she'll hang it up to start a family. At that point John will be the only Force left racing.
Is Autumn Hight a Force, (John's Grandaughter)
1703206550230.png

Autumn is here now, Jacob will be in a few years, followed by Noah (mini Force) Plenty of Forces coming up, then Court's 2 girls in the further future. Plenty of Force fun for the next several decades

That's very interesting to see Autumn's dragster with CAPCO sponsorship. I wonder how that came about? Never heard of any alliance between Force and the Torrance's.
I think Capco built it for her so maybe that was part of the deal

austin is also qualified for the pep boys call out in gainesville ...... if spot open, goes to next in points outside of top 8??, which is leah? and if she is not driving,
the next in line in 10th spot is ant.

I think the Procks will be with John Force racing for some time, Jimmy and his son both tune and it kind of sounds like Austin will take over John’s car in the future. Frank Tiegs is starting to cut back it seems, his car collection is going up for sale in late January.

That's very interesting to see Autumn's dragster with CAPCO sponsorship. I wonder how that came about? Never heard of any alliance between Force and the Torrance's.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Capco race shop inside the Force complex in Brownsburg?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back