Is it just me... (1 Viewer)

Mike,

It's quite simple really, you wire an out of the country cashiers check to Kelly. She keeps part of the money and buys you some Mater Cred with the rest! When you have sent her enough money,,,what you post here counts. :D

Good Luck,,

Rapid

PS, being an AA/FA guy,,,the Mater Creds accumulate at a much faster rate than the Funnycar guys! :p

PPS, Kelly I take the Mater Creds comments as just a good joke. No offense to you at all. JMO :)

i was a AA/FA guy while my old man was driving Motry's car a couple years ago, does this get me on the right track!?!?!? :D

I want some cred....can I have some????? Please??? Someone? Anyone?

Who started this? We are 4 days into the off-season and everyone has gone cuckoo.......................................

.....does a one legged duck swim in a circle?

Of course it does Mike. I realize that your family is deep in history of those "Fiberglass Caves", but I can see your dad was truly trying to bring you to the light and righteous path at your young age. :cool: :D

Rapid {Been know to pilot those fiberglass caves his-own-self, just long enough to become a part time,,CAVE DWELLER} :eek:

I apoligize in advance if anyone is offended, but this story makes me laugh after 20 years!!! It is still soooo vivid!!! Ok, here goes!!!
I was at a club in Dallas called La Bare (male dancers) and a girl walked up to tip one of the dancers. As she was standing there she noticed that he was really working it for that dollar and he was working up a really good sweat. He was gyrating his pelvis area in her face and then a bead of sweat was released from the nether region and ended up in her eye.

Throughout the night her eye was very red and irritated and was really getting worse with every passing minute. Well, the next day she woke up and her eye was completely red and there was like a blood spot on it. She went to the doctor and they examined her eye. They decided to put some of the flourescent dye in it to see what the problem was. Well, they discovered the problem alright!!! SHE HAD A CRAB IN HER EYE!!!!!! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

So, ladies and gentlemen............never go into a strip club without protective eye gear! We have ours ready to go and we have embelleshed them with little blue crabs in each corner. I am very ready to board the plane and hear that sweet sweet sound..........ding ding ding ding!!!! Give mama some monies!!!

I hope it made you laugh like it has made me laugh for many years!:D
Suzie, would this be an instance of that saying "Lobsters on your piano are better than crabs on your organ"?

Of course it does Mike. I realize that your family is deep in history of those "Fiberglass Caves", but I can see your dad was truly trying to bring you to the light and righteous path at your young age. :cool: :D

Rapid {Been know to pilot those fiberglass caves his-own-self, just long enough to become a part time,,CAVE DWELLER} :eek:

as long as the engine is in front Rapid.....thats the motto :p

I apoligize in advance if anyone is offended, but this story makes me laugh after 20 years!!! It is still soooo vivid!!! Ok, here goes!!!
I was at a club in Dallas called La Bare (male dancers) and a girl walked up to tip one of the dancers. As she was standing there she noticed that he was really working it for that dollar and he was working up a really good sweat. He was gyrating his pelvis area in her face and then a bead of sweat was released from the nether region and ended up in her eye.

Throughout the night her eye was very red and irritated and was really getting worse with every passing minute. Well, the next day she woke up and her eye was completely red and there was like a blood spot on it. She went to the doctor and they examined her eye. They decided to put some of the flourescent dye in it to see what the problem was. Well, they discovered the problem alright!!! SHE HAD A CRAB IN HER EYE!!!!!! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

So, ladies and gentlemen............never go into a strip club without protective eye gear! We have ours ready to go and we have embelleshed them with little blue crabs in each corner. I am very ready to board the plane and hear that sweet sweet sound..........ding ding ding ding!!!! Give mama some monies!!!

I hope it made you laugh like it has made me laugh for many years!:D

Hey, anyone seen or heard from Michael V?

Thanks for the advice Suzie. However I don't "see" (pun intended :D) myself attending any clubs such as the one in your story. I'm allergic to crab! :eek:

I want some cred....can I have some????? Please??? Someone? Anyone?

Who started this? We are 4 days into the off-season and everyone has gone cuckoo.......................................

.....does a one legged duck swim in a circle?

Cred is based on your ratio of "Make-Sense" posts in relation to "WTF Were You Thinking" posts, and 50/50 is NOT a good number..:D

Either you have cred based on NOT being a dumbass, or NO cred because.....:rolleyes:

(Am I at 1000 posts yet, Ninji??? ;))

Cred is based on your ratio of "Make-Sense" posts in relation to "WTF Were You Thinking" posts, and 50/50 is NOT a good number..:D

Either you have cred based on NOT being a dumbass, or NO cred because.....:rolleyes:

(Am I at 1000 posts yet, Ninji??? ;))

I generally make sense....no dumbass here...but that 1000 post thing is a deal breaker for me.....DAMN!!!! :D

Is bribery allowed?

Or has this forum turned to crap? No wonder some people steer clear of it. The only good in the past couple of days has been everyones Pomona photos, but as far as context goes till something decent is on here, or I feel like sharing some photos, old articles or talking about stuff other then half the current crap on this forum, I'm out.

Mike

In retrospect, it must be you...cause I have a riot on here, and get a lot of good insight to the race side of things...

Hey, Mike! I have 981 posts! Am I doin' good or what? Do we open a bottle of the good captain at 1000?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back