Is it just me... (2 Viewers)

Hey, Michael, sometimes it seems to me like I am the thread killer of all times--I can't count the number of times I have replied to a thread and that is the end of it or responded to someone in a thread and the response goes un replied to while other responses get acknowledged and I have even started threads with what I consider to be an interesting question and get no response whatsoever. At those times I really don't feel much of a part of the board either. But compared to the other boards I have visited the mater seems like a better place to be. Despite feeling like I'm not really part of the "gang" on here most of the time, I think I'll still hang out here. Hope you reconsider.
You don't have "MATER CREDS":rolleyes: You know you aren't in the with the chosen few here.:)

Doesn't count since your post count is under 1000.

Which reminds me, does anyone know of a good family home for a black female great dane?

Don't I wish! She would probably be good company for my black male Dane.

Hey, Michael, sometimes it seems to me like I am the thread killer of all times--I can't count the number of times I have replied to a thread and that is the end of it or responded to someone in a thread and the response goes un replied to while other responses get acknowledged and I have even started threads with what I consider to be an interesting question and get no response whatsoever. At those times I really don't feel much of a part of the board either. But compared to the other boards I have visited the mater seems like a better place to be. Despite feeling like I'm not really part of the "gang" on here most of the time, I think I'll still hang out here. Hope you reconsider.

Hey Terry I always enjoy your posts buddy. I got your back but hell I got even less Mater creds than you! :rolleyes::D

Ya know....there's very little in my life I wish I could take back. A flippent little comment turned into something that was taken the wrong way and keeps getting thrown up from time to time. I find it commical that so many find my words so memorable. ;)

yes it is just you....its the net relax. do u love everything on tv or radio? or are u out of there too. lolol lifes to short to sweat nitro web site. bring on 2008

Ya know....there's very little in my life I wish I could take back. A flippent little comment turned into something that was taken the wrong way and keeps getting thrown up from time to time. I find it commical that so many find my words so memorable. ;)

I'm sorry Kelly but you do not have enough mater cred to post such a statement lmoa:p;):D

Mike I don't think it will go good with the Captains. Or even the J.D. for that matter. ;):D
Dave, thanks for the kind words. I always enjoy your insight also. And with the current state of the husker and Golden Domer seasons, I'm guessing Mike and I am willing to try Morgan, JD, or possibly Drano with those cookies...(Whoops wrong thread--there goes some more mater cred!!!!:eek:)

somebody define mater creds for me :confused:

Mike,

It's quite simple really, you wire an out of the country cashiers check to Kelly. She keeps part of the money and buys you some Mater Cred with the rest! When you have sent her enough money,,,what you post here counts. :D

Good Luck,,

Rapid

PS, being an AA/FA guy,,,the Mater Creds accumulate at a much faster rate than the Funnycar guys! :p

PPS, Kelly I take the Mater Creds comments as just a good joke. No offense to you at all. JMO :)

Mike,

It's quite simple really, you wire an out of the country cashiers check to Kelly. She keeps part of the money and buys you some Mater Cred with the rest! When you have sent her enough money,,,what you post here counts. :D

Good Luck,,

Rapid

PS, being an AA/FA guy,,,the Mater Creds accumulate at a much faster rate than the Funnycar guys! :p

PPS, Kelly I take the Mater Creds comments as just a good joke. No offense to you at all. JMO :)

Hi Randy! In reference to the mater cred accumulation info, if AA/FA creds accrue faster than the FC guys, what is the approximate ratio for cred accumulation for a Super Gas guy like me, and is there any bonus if the SG car in question will run low 8s off the stop? Anxiously awaiting some enlightenment from my neighbor state!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back