Is it just me... (1 Viewer)

It seems as if you post a sincere question here the number of smart ass answers from all the people with over 500 posts and no life outside the keyboard dig into you like wolves after red meat.

I check this board every day and after 3 or 4 real answers it is the same people taking over the thread with their own agendas that have little to do with the thread and contirbute nothing to the topic.

I was at the Mater Meetings at the Nationals and was asked to post more.........Why? I get all the abuse I need at work.

I take offense to this. I have over 1000 posts and yet still manage to have a life outside of this place. :mad:

Or has this forum turned to crap? No wonder some people steer clear of it. The only good in the past couple of days has been everyones Pomona photos, but as far as context goes till something decent is on here, or I feel like sharing some photos, old articles or talking about stuff other then half the current crap on this forum, I'm out.

Mike

I think it's just you Mike!! :D

Nope Bobby, not a word

Sorry Terry I was over at the water cooler with the Mater Club and I thought you did. LOL

I think we all feel like we ended the thread at times. At first, I thought that maybe I had somehow summarized the topic to the point that everyone finally understood and agreed but then I woke up and remembered that I am an opinionated putz. I would love to have a dime for every time I posted the last comments on a thread and killed the thread a desperate death then went away wondering if it was something I shouldn't have said. I'd need some dime rollers at least.

We all have something to contribute if for nothing more than another point of view. We can also, and more importantly, learn what others perceive from their point of views based upon their life's experiences. Lastly, we can be insulted, offended, even abused by some who feel the safety and security from behind their keyboards will protect them from one day answering for such. There are all types in the world. Every school had them when we were growing up. Every neighborhood has them still where we live and every forum will have them as long as we don't exclude everyone who doesn't agree with our point of views. It's called life. Some love it and others from the "glass is half empty club" whine about it.

It is what we make of it and I happen to love every day of it!

Vesco, if there's some topics that don't get much discussion here heel free to post one. What's stopping you from discussing what you want to talk about?

doc & terry, you're killin' me! :D
lets see, in this thread we have......
...negativity
...nitromoron
...opinionated putz

mike, this is a great thread!:p

Yea, that was kind of unnecessary, huh.

The countdown has really brought the board down a little me thinks. For..against..the back and forth really gets old when it's basically the same argument. Who mentioned broken record?? I agree.

Lots of negativity there.

Hang in there Mike!!

I think it is just the end of the season blues. Come back around in a few weeks and everyone on here will have DTs for nitro and the clock will be ticking for the pre-season testing and everyone will be salivating over the latest outrageous off-season rumors that they "heard from a friend who knows someone on the team".

People complain, it's what they do.

are you kidding, the countdown has been the greatest
for us keyboarders!
some say a lot, some not as much.
it's repetitious, informative, absurd, hilarious all at the same time.
i haven't lost my arguments, i'm just part of the 20% group:D

off season.......
i've never attended a mater meeting, but i always
thought it would be fun to attempt one at the aruba strip!;)

easier said than done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back