Is it just me... (2 Viewers)

Nothing to add here. Just wanted to see my post number without going back a page to look. :rolleyes:

Mike made me do it by the way! :p

Rapid

Oh ok,,,466 errr I mean 467 NOW! How am I doing Mike?? :D

Rapid {Lucky I have the AA/FA multiplier applied to all my posts} ;)

Well, we can talk about ND and the huskers for a while to add some posts since no one seems to be using the college football thread in the lounge anymore! Who does ND have this weekend? We have K State (sigh) and we probably will let them set yet another new scoring record...but at least the Husker volleyball team kicks a$$--they destroyed Colorado last night--but I'm guessing our football huskers won't have the same luck in our season ender...

Well, we can talk about ND and the huskers for a while to add some posts since no one seems to be using the college football thread in the lounge anymore! Who does ND have this weekend? We have K State (sigh) and we probably will let them set yet another new scoring record...but at least the Husker volleyball team kicks a$$--they destroyed Colorado last night--but I'm guessing our football huskers won't have the same luck in our season ender...

got Air Force this week.....but after last weekends embarassment i'm not taking anything for granted

It would be just WRONG to lose to two service academies in one year....just like losing to Kansas after 256 years of wins in a row.....pass the Captain Morgan, Mike!

smarttoday.jpg

OK, ding ding ding, this my pathetic attempt at drawing attention to the fact that I now have 100 posts!!
Ah-ha! See....this is where the whole Mater Cred thing is skewed. ACTUALLY, since I have met you....and you have met other Maters, you automatically receive Mater Cred. You do not require as many posts to be taken seriously. You are now a 'real person' and what you say can be believed.

Heheh :D

Hey come on Randy, The tittle to the thread was,,,"Is it just me",,,what were you expecting Quantum Physics for the average guy?? :p

Just joking.

Where did you get that picture in your post, I am sure I could use it numerous times a day here at work. :rolleyes:

Rapid

Last edited:
Cred is based on your ratio of "Make-Sense" posts in relation to "WTF Were You Thinking" posts, and 50/50 is NOT a good number
Either you have cred based on NOT being a dumbass, or NO cred because.....:rolleyes:

(Am I at 1000 posts yet, Ninji??? ;))

Good Job Martini ;):p

Hey Rapid, here's one I got from one of my buddies in engineering--thought it was cute--(hope I attached it right or there goes even more of my mater cred)

Last edited:
Or has this forum turned to crap? No wonder some people steer clear of it. The only good in the past couple of days has been everyones Pomona photos, but as far as context goes till something decent is on here, or I feel like sharing some photos, old articles or talking about stuff other then half the current crap on this forum, I'm out.

Mike
I now completely understand your pain.
You are free to go with what's left of your brain.

Last edited:
I say I just delete the entire thread, therefore negated any overly padded mater cred that any thinks that they may have gained

j/k don't need anyone pulling a PJ and getting all riled up:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back