INDY, 2016 (2 Viewers)

Have to tell about this place. Can't believe I just found out about it, a buddy took me the other day. About 15-20 min from track. One huge breakfast for a great deal of a price. For like $8.99, if you leave hungry it's your own fault! I ordered a "side" of bacon in addition to my Manns Breakfast & it was a whole plate of bacon! Off the hook good and you might be able to skip lunch! Great little dive like place. If Bob Evans is your favorite place, Manns might not be for you....lol.
Here's a link from google search but I believe they're on Facebook too.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...Nr_mgj9_OAhXFeCYKHXXGBOEQvS4IJDAA#fpstate=lie

Menu looks unbelievable, thanks, I'll try it. Love a good breakfast.

Weather looks perfect for whole weekend.....everybody bitches and I agree a lot but should be good Racing for whatever class you like indy is still indy

didn't see all the tv coverage over weekend, but did see most of yesterday. thank you nhra and fox for putting 2nd half of programming on fox national network.....to be at work yesterday doing paperwork and watching the us nationals on rabbitt ears small flatscreen was great!

better cameras?......why did it seem that some of the coverage was crystal clear, like watching true HD tv?....i want to say it was some of the cameras in the pits that seemed extra crystal clear, or it could have been other camera placements too; whatever it was, it was great, and looked great......photo finish camera looked good too.

thanks for showing hemi & stock shootout finals on sunday broadcast just before the finals.....IMO great for tv audience to see.

V&H/HD exclusivity is a joke. PSB is bathroom and food break material when on tv, won't even be near the track when at a race.

dave reiff and tony p. are doing a good job announcing. mike d. was better than both of them. that is just a fact. the rest of the nhra/fox announcing and media team are doing a great job, including social media reports/updates/videos.

Just got back, and it was a great event. Outstanding racing, fantastic weather, all the classic Funny Cars, unreal Pro Mod show, I could go on and on. And, the new TEC building is fantastic!!! Just an awesome weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back