Parking at Denver? (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
Hello everyone, we'll be attending the Mile High National for our first time this year. How's the parking situation? I've only been to Gainesville and St. Louis. Thanks for any advice!

Lots of parking. If you plan on going back to your car during the event get there early so you can park close. Bring sunscreen and wear a hat. Drink lots of water before you go and while you are there. Remember you are a mile high that means closer to the sun and the air is thin.

No issues with the parking.
Denver is a great facility.
My wife and I went in 2013. We splurged for the Finish Line Club and it was well worth the money. We had a great time.
If you're a flatlander, remember you'll be over a mile in altitude. The air is a bit thin.
Drink lots of water and you'll be fine. And, the Finish Line Club has air conditioned bathrooms.

The parking is $10 a day so bring some cash. The traffic flow coming and going can be slow at times but not much worse than most tracks. They let you bring a small cooler in to the track. No glass or alcohol bottles.

I lived in Denver for 23 years...went to Bandimere every year for the Mile Highs...I LOVE Bandimere and the Bandimere family...love the site for a track the most.
In all fairness, comparing my new track, Bristol, the parking in Denver is OK. There is plenty of it.
But at Bristol they have PLENTY of trams to take you to your car and the parking is FREE...it's not in Denver.
But you will enjoy the event...the place will be packed...and REALLY, drink lots of water, whether you feel like it or not.

Parking is $10 and plentiful. As usual, get there early for close parking and good access to your vehicle. We can get thunder showers in July, so having a dry place to sit them out is nice! It is mostly dirt parking, so your ride will get dusty. I live about 15 minutes from the track. Let me know if you need anything!

Thanks everyone I appreciate it. We've been here since April 10th and love it We're pretty much acclimated to the environment by now so we're well aware of the need for sunscreen and staying hydrated

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back