Brut in Blue??? (1 Viewer)

I might scratch it, but I'm not sure I would sniff it...
Ingredients sound kinda funky... But I'll support it and give it a shot... Any other takers?:eek:
I hope they still pour the green stuff in the pipes... Or did BIG E take that with him???
Love that smell, out the pipes anyway...

Last edited:
I still have half a bottle of BRUT I bought for my wedding 12 Jan 1980... I'll see if I like the new one better...

Karl
If you can still get the lid off...;)
Pour some in your neighbors exhaust and peak out the curtains in the morning and watch him run around the car going... WHAT THE!!:D I'll try the blue stuff...

I doubt they'll stray from the green stuff in the headers. Too much Karma involved in that practice. ;)

I look forward to smelling the stuff. Maybe it's updated at tad? :D

Well, Women's Wear Daily described the new Brut product as consisting of "fruity and green top notes as well as olfactory accords of aqueous wood mist, black pepper, patchouli, musk and moss."
:confused:
LOL! Is that a publication that you read on a regular basis Darr? :p :eek: :eek:

Well, Women's Wear Daily described the new Brut product as consisting of "fruity and green top notes as well as olfactory accords of aqueous wood mist, black pepper, patchouli, musk and moss."
:confused:
lol.....interesting description. I'm looking forward to giving it a 'sniff'. ;)

I don't know if this is a 1 race deal or not, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle seeing him in blue. :eek: I'm so used to the green!

Hey Kelly
Do us all a big favor and post a pic of you sniffing your B/F neck when he walks in the door wearing wood mist and moss...:eek: I'd pay to see that reaction... lmao;) :D

LMAO:D
You are really lacking in the post department lately, and I'm just trying to help...;)
mist and moss can't be that bad... CAN IT? The black pepper probably is what really makes it anyway...:D
I'm off to Sonoma, so watch the cam and I'll wave to ya...
CIAO

Don't worry.....I'm prepared for Jerrod to humble me again any minute. ;)

Have fun, good luck and if you make it by the BRUT pit, tell Ron I said GO ROUNDS! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerrod called me bro... He's cool
Pete called me Dude... And I knew I was in trouble
Alan Reinhart- EARN MY MONEY BUDDY!!
C-YA tomorrow
Later Maters...:D

LMAO:D
You are really lacking in the post department lately, and I'm just trying to help...;)
mist and moss can't be that bad... CAN IT? The black pepper probably is what really makes it anyway...:D
I'm off to Sonoma, so watch the cam and I'll wave to ya...
CIAO

I.
Am.
So.
Jealous.

As for Brut in blue...well, my Mustang is blue. Heh. Blue is my favorite color. At least we'll be able to go, "Oh, Capps is in blue. Must be pics from Indy '06." As opposed to, "Is that a Brut shirt on or a Skoal Green shirt?" Heh.

Speaking of blue, I saw the sweetest Oakley A Wire shades yesterday with blue lenses. *droooooool*

And that freaking description of the scent...man, that is as vague as vague can freaking be. In my ever so humble opinion, of course. I guess I'll just have to wait and smell it for myself.

After paying my crew to try all afternoon, we finally got my 27 year old bottle of Brut open....
WARNING PEOPLE: do not try this at home, but it doesn't smell anything like I remember... a little woodie, with a misty smell... and alot like Licorice Liquor

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back