Great ratings for Driving Force! (1 Viewer)

That's the kind of news I like to hear Joe!!!
Thanks for the link.
Now that I think about it, was there ever any doubt.
:p

Great news! Hope it keeps getting strong ratings, be great to see it get picked up for another season.

but then... is that really why this whole thing is happening? ;)

No. It's happening because the program producers think that can make make money on this deal. They don't give a rat's patoot about drag racing. C'mon folks. You trying to tell me these Hollywood types even knew what the heck drag racing was before they started taping this series???

Give me a break

No. It's happening because the program producers think that can make make money on this deal. They don't give a rat's patoot about drag racing. C'mon folks. You trying to tell me these Hollywood types even knew what the heck drag racing was before they started taping this series???

Give me a break

NO!! Their business has ONE goal. Advertising revenue (dictated by ratings books)!!!!

That's good news for the sport but the key is to sustain that viewer rating.
It's kind of like an opening weekend movie they do great opening day people want to see what the hoopla was all about and then it slows down. I hope it doesn't because NHRA could use the boost for it's exposure!

excellent show. i agree that it needs repeat viewers. lets all keep on watching for the good of promoting our sport.

Well I got about five new people interested in drag racing from watching the show. Now I gotta finish it and get them to the race at Ennis this Sept. that will seal the deal.

They must have knew something. they could have just as easy did a show with a Nascar driver

Lanny

This show is great, it will bring more sponsors to drag racing. They can see they can advertise during the show and maybe they will look at sponsoring a team.

I know allready I have sold some Oakleys to some girls who saw Ashley wearing the glasses and had to have the same pair. It will show sponsors they need to get into this sport because it helps them make more money.

You are right. I really can't stand that show but it sure seems to draw it's share of viewers for a cable show.

I know, I could go both ways. One minute he's praying and the next he's screaming "Dont f*cking move you sorry piece of sh*t!" Cussing doesnt bother me at all, but there's something about that show. Dont know.
But to each his own.

I know, I could go both ways. One minute he's praying and the next he's screaming "Dont f*cking move you sorry piece of sh*t!" Cussing doesnt bother me at all, but there's something about that show. Dont know.
But to each his own.

Yeah, I have tried to watch it and like it. I just can't quite get past the way they "dress up" for the cameras. I mean, do you really need little arm-thingies around your elbows to catch bail jumpers? ;)

I talked to a guy from Hawaii and I guess that is where it is filmed and he is not really thought of as an actual bounty hunter. Just a TV guy. Oh well, my daughter loves that show!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back