A.J. + Kalitta = Target FC?? (1 Viewer)

Conrad couldn't afford him.:D
LMAO! Good one, Ryan. :D

Oh, that would be sweet! That's funny, too, because I told a friend of mine a couple of months ago it would be awesome if Connie could get Alan over there to tune Scott's car. Very interesting indeed.

Chris Wilt, where art thou? :p

I don't buy the Target part since Snake and Chip are buddys.

I did hear a couple rumors of a couple team owners offering a signed blank check.

Conrad couldn't afford him.:D
Surely you jest. Without Target, Connie could give him a very nice raise, with Target long term, they could create an empire the likes of the Green team from Yorba Linda?

I'm not going to place my bets on this happening but I'll keep my fingers crossed, nonetheless.
Will they still be under the "Umbrella?"
(Sorry, just had to ask)

Surely you jest. Without Target, Connie could give him a very nice raise, with Target long term, they could create an empire the likes of the Green team from Yorba Linda?

I'm not going to place my bets on this happening but I'll keep my fingers crossed, nonetheless.
Will they still be under the "Umbrella?"
(Sorry, just had to ask)

The amazing thing is that Kalitta Air operates completely Debt free. Everything is bought and paid for. I think it was Tony Shue that said Connie had more money than god.

could it be that DSR is getting out??

If A.J. leaves, the P.S. cars are questionable, Melanie Troxel and Mike Ashley going.
Only ones left are Ron Capps, Tony Shoe(driving a FC?) and the bikes??
ust wondering what DSR is up to??

Connie doesn't give a rats butt what's on the side of that car.... that has no impact on how they will run it. Having said that though; this team has come to MASTER sponsorship, and sponsorship relations.

Connie really does need someone to oversee the FC. You should see him on race days - back and forth, back and forth CONSTANTLY between each computer in the Kalitta Air hauler and the Strivectin-SD hauler. On the pink & black car though Jon-O pretty much sets the tune-up, then runs it all past the old man before the guys set it up. Tobler handles the Mac car pretty much by himself, and Jim-O & Troy pick the setup for Ken Black's rail car.
I personally think he needs to step back from it all - and let hired hands do it. Of course - as we all know - that will never (completley) happen. Connie loves the whole racing scene. Kind of like .....what's the fun of owning an ice cream parlor if you can't scoop your own dish once in a while amd enjoy it????

I really wish he could relax more on racedays and enjoy his family and watch his cars run

So whoever may come to the Kalitta Campground .... there's lots of room for another sleeping bag!

you should see his fleet at willow run airport!!
hell, he could give AJ a 747 just for fun.
I think it would be great.

His planes are not usually on the ground very long at YIP; or even at the Oscoda Hangar. Thier billable utilization time is very high. That means they're making money when they're in the air.

It is quite mind-boggling to take a look around the pits, tally how much money he has laid out there; then on top of that add Kalitta Air and Leasing.

Not too bad for a punk kid from Detroit, huh?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Doug Bezaire
If A.J. leaves, the P.S. cars are questionable, Melanie Troxel and Mike Ashley going.
Only ones left are Ron Capps, Tony Shoe(driving a FC?) and the bikes??
ust wondering what DSR is up to??

I think you forgot Gary Scelzi too

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back