Another Rumor (1 Viewer)

Heard yesterday that the NHRA is looking into filing Chapter 11 bankruptcy as they're hemorrhaging money big time. If I was the Czar of NHRA I'd cancel the remainder of the season until this Covid crap is over.
The problem with cancelling the remainder of the season is, what do you do about the points that have already been accumulated in 2020?

NHRA may run more Divisionals than National events. But the same for all the classes, whoever has the most points is the champ. I would say that whoever wins the championships has earned it, with all the insanity of 2020.

I say take the final 3 pairs of Pro racers and run for the championship....I mean physically run, down the track with masks on. Whoever completes that earns the 2020 NHRA Covid 19 Championship and I wouldn't put any asterisks next to their victory ;)

I say take the final 3 pairs of Pro racers and run for the championship....I mean physically run, down the track with masks on. Whoever completes that earns the 2020 NHRA Covid 19 Championship and I wouldn't put any asterisks next to their victory ;)
they have to jump over a fence at the end

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back