Miami Vice (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Daniel and I went to see Miami Vice yesterday. It was OK....I guess I expected more as far as 'action' goes. Don't get me wrong. I didn't walk out thinking I wasted my money, but I wasn't very impressed. I'd say wait until it comes out on DVD or one of the Movie Channels, but the cinematography is very dark in most places (duh, mostly night scenes). I think I was able to catch more on the big screen.

Anyone else see it? What was your opinion?

Haven't seen it, but I want to this weekend.
The last few movies I've seen have been with my kids: Ant Bully, Monster House, Pirates of the Carribean, Superman, Cars, Garfield 2, and probably some other cartoon.

They were all great (okay, not Garfield) and I love taking my kids to the movies... Pirates was as much a treat for me as it was them, but Miami Vice will be just my wife and I.

Oh I forgot, my wife I and did see "Little Man" when it came out.

How many stars out of 5 would you give "Miami Vice" Kelly?

Yeah, I agree about Mann. Ummm....probably 3 Stars on my scale. The only reason it didn't get 3 1/2 is because I had to strain to understand what they were saying. There was alot of mumbling going on. ;)

It was made in `86, it`s actually the first movie about Hannibal Lecter. Stars William Peteson (CSI) and Brian Cox as Hannibal.

Thanks Chris, I'll have to check it out. I think I've seen it, but I'm not sure?

Thanks for the rating the movie for me Kelly --- I may have to read or hear a few more reviews before I go see it now?

I am sure the movie will be stupid, but I cant wait for it to come out. I normally dont go to movies on there opening night b/c of the crowd, but I think I will make it for that one.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back