Pick the Winners- Indy 1 (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to [LEFT][SIZE=13px][FONT=BlinkMacSystemFont][COLOR=rgb(79, 90, 98)]Dan Blomquist[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT] for taking the win this week. Dan also holds the points leads 3 races into our season.

Another race is this weekend get those pics in. If you don't see a driver on the list that should be, let me know.

Also, I realize NHRA has implemented the short term Covid rule to allow drivers subbing to earn points for the driver they are replacing. That will be too crazy to follow here and the system doesn't allow for it so. Pay attention to who is actually driving the car, that is who gets points. Lindburg earned points this week not Tasca.

Congratulations!

once again, all my choices were doing great until the semis and the finals...boy what I would have gave to have Billy Torrence hop out of his car and pull off his mask, revealing it was really Steve in the winning car 😉

1594779485826.png

WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE FIRST INDY RACE, BILLY TORRENCE ALEX.

I obviously rolled the dice wrong. R/U in T/F & P/S then Beckman & Jerry Savoie out in rd.1
Maybe I will use a roulette wheel this week.
Way to go Dan.

Much thanks guys. Going from 6th to 1st surprised me! I'm pretty sure I'll mess it up this weekend. Thanks for all that YOU do for us PJ.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back