Pick the Winners- St Louis (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Dan Blomquist for taking the win this week. Not only did he take the win but he had the perfect weekend. He picked all four winners and a runner up to collect the max points possible. Great job

Joe Fuchita has the season lead with 3 races to go

Holy smokes Dan that is a really nice feather in your cap! How many times has that been done?

I also laugh because I was chatting with Brent yesterday thinking I had a shot at the win with 22 points.......did not even crack the top 20 lol.

Congrats, Dan!

I also laugh because I was chatting with Brent yesterday thinking I had a shot at the win with 22 points.......did not even crack the top 20 lol.
giphy.gif

I really stunk the joint out.

Looking back, my 24 points would've won the last 8 races. Thought this one was a shoe-in. NOPE! 🤣

Man, I thought I had a pretty good weekend till Dan showed up.

Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Joe!

Thank for the kind comments folks. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut on occasion. Have to call out Tom, Jaime, Wyland, and Chris for their stellar pics as they probably would have won any other week. And Jeremy who had 23 points and could have won a few other weeks but landed only in 13th place this week. An awful lot of you players did really well this week so I didn't gain much on the top people. I just happened to have that 1 extra point. Hoping PJ has my address to send the $1,000 check to for a perfect score!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back