1 killed, 2 injured in 4-vehicle crash on I-70 near Plainfield (1 Viewer)

So sad to read about this. He seemed like a wonderful man who was living out his dreams. What strikes me the most about this and it is a very unfortunate part of life is that he was driving along minding his own business when through no fault of his own he ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time, also that he was probably 20 seconds difference in either direction from arriving in Vegas yesterday with a story to tell with the crew while setting up for this weekend. I pray for his family but also his teammates, I cant imagine what they are going through right now. Just shows how important every single day is because you never know when it might be your last.

Dylan's parents Facebook post. I couldn't share the link so screenshot it is.
Screenshot_20211028-123507_Facebook.jpg

When I got a call on that Sunday informing me of the crash it was like someone hit me in the gut with a sledge hammer. Dylan was such a nice young man with so much to live for. We have traveled together many times from one track to the next and he was a very good driver and he was always very careful with Heads equipment. He was always in a good mood and a very hard worker at the track also. I can only imagine how hard this is for the rest of his fellow teammates and everyone at Jim Head racing. The racing community has lost a good one that's dream was cut way to short...May he rest in peace.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back