1 killed, 2 injured in 4-vehicle crash on I-70 near Plainfield (1 Viewer)

Thoughts and prayers to those who are involved. If you look closely at the picture, the Head racing semi is on the far right in the pic. You can see the logo on the rear of the trailer.

This is a picture posted by the local fire department. Not good at all. Thoughts and prayers go out to Head Racing.

Attachments

• 6A735C2C-53A3-4652-A92A-44C361C62E6D.png
    6A735C2C-53A3-4652-A92A-44C361C62E6D.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,155
Very sad that the Jim Head crewman/driver lost his life in the accident. I understand he was a very nice young man. Prayers for him, his family and all at Jim Head racing.

A tragedy in so many ways.....
This will not be helpful for those community people who might try to set up programs to get kids racing off-the-streets.
There are so many situations where innovative communities could set up 1/8 mile supervised street race situations. Now - in spite of the fact that people are killed every weekend because of illegal street racing, the easy pushback will be "we can't create a liability"

A tragedy in so many ways.....
This will not be helpful for those community people who might try to set up programs to get kids racing off-the-streets.
There are so many situations where innovative communities could set up 1/8 mile supervised street race situations. Now - in spite of the fact that people are killed every weekend because of illegal street racing, the easy pushback will be "we can't create a liability"
My apologies - this reply belongs in the Kerrville, TX accident thread.

I watched this last night, and thought, everyone should.

You did better than good achieving your goals.

My condolences to your Family, Friends, Team, and everyone that you touched.

RIP Dylan Cromwell

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back